• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

achieving the best visuals

CEVs aren't a waste of time at all - that's not what I said. What I said was that it's kind of a waste of a trip to confine yourself to a pitch black room staring at your eyelids... that's not how you get the most out of a trip. One of the things psychedelics do is make everyday things look different, so visual stimuli is essential.
You don't need even need darkness for CEVs - some of the best CEVs I've ever had were while lying next to a river on a summer's day with a head full of acid. The best thing is you can open your eyes whenever you want and see the amazing open-eye visual effects as well.

I know I said pitch dark but I did mean to have some light in the room although very little.
This way you have powerful CEV style visuals painted over your entire room which adds a level of tangibility to your visuals which I simply have not gotten any other way.
Not saying I don't enjoy tripping nature more but that was not the question that was asked.

I read a TR with DOx(I?) and LSD by karcinogenious, I believe, on erowid. It sounded spectacular. I typically dose lower until I'm comfortable with the elements. LSD is extremely rare for me to find, so I've got to get the most I can out of it. With a 4-sub, it would be as close to a hippieflip as I've gotten. Looking forward to both!