• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Acetone Washed Cocaine

love_child

Bluelighter
Hey everyone so I have some acetone washed cocaine on the way and I've never tried it. Is it really that much better than regular cocaine? People tell me you only need a fraction of what you normally take but I wanted to get some more opinions.

I haven't touched coke in a long time because I always get anxiety and paranoid right out of the gate. I'm hoping this time around the experience will be more pleasant and I will definitely have some liquor on hand which might be a nice combo. In the past I never drank with my cocaine use which probably heightened my paranoia.

Ime it depends if the cut/s are soluble or insoluble in acetone and how dry the acetone is. If the cuts are all insoluble then it should improve the coke drastically as only the coke will dissolve and pass through the filter. I've washed coke with acetone and it washed out a numbing agent it was cut with but there were still some cuts that wouldn't wash out. Ultimately the strength was very similar if not slightly weaker possibly from the acetone not being fully dry.

Should be double washed…..acetone wash first, then another wash, which is with 99% Isopropyl Alcohol which removes other cuts the Acetone doesn’t get out

Must be specific acetone also….non anhydrous, any water will absorb cocaine and lose product during the process

Read the Cocaine forums and educate yourself on proper ways….it’s easy to do yourself

I got the washed coke today and did a bump. I can't believe how smooth and relaxing the high is compared to the other stuff with all the cuts. Definitely worth the extra cost but I will look into doing the wash myself in the future.