• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Acetone wash help

Eligiu

Moderator: TDS; Discord Sr. Staff
Staff member
I know a lot of acetone wash threads have been made but I was wondering whether anyone had any visual guides or videos on how to do it. Because of some of my disabilities I'm a visual learner and with written instructions I normally need a support worker or a friend to walk me through it step by step.

I got sent a guide by a friend and I read through it but I just can't seem to be able to do it myself because the instructions written down don't make sense that way to me. I need pictures because I can't visualise things in my head so when I'm reading the instructions all I picture is a black space and no help on how to do it.

I really want to start washing my meth because I know the quality around where I live is average and I want to shop around with dealers to see who is cutting it the least, since the dealer I used to have who I know didn't add any cutter to the product from his larger supplier (I was always in the room when he measured out my bag, usually right after he reloaded so it was straight from that source. Obviously I know it still had cutter in it from the previous guy but at least I wasn't getting more) stopped dealing a couple of weeks ago.

Any instructions which might work would be appreciated.

Couldn't find any videos online? I suppose that's not allowed on You Tube.

You have made many posts that you don't use that anymore. How come you are starting back up again?

Couldn't find any videos online? I suppose that's not allowed on You Tube.

You have made many posts that you don't use that anymore. How come you are starting back up again?

I was taking a tolerance break for a month and planned to use after that in monthly intervals. So far thanks to certain circumstances that hasn't exactly been the case but I'm planning on going for 2 months between using now because my tolerance isn't back down to where I need it to be in order to be able to afford to use.

If my tolerance never drops that low again, well I guess the decision has been made for me in that regard.

I'm not thrilled with the past two weeks but come morning that's the start of my next 2 month long break. I'm going to start a counter and keep track of it properly and only when I reach that point I've said I need to reach will I consider doing it again.

Given that I'm not telling myself 'ill never use again' I would at the minimum like to learn how to wash any product I happen to buy at any stage for the purposes of harm reduction as I am an IV user and it is remiss of me not to already know how to do it.

That being said, my issue is that I can't figuring out written instructions so if there are video tutorials on YouTube then that may be where I'll go to learn how to do it properly.

Well since nobody else has. As I understand it meth isn't soluble in acetone regardless of temperature, so I usually put some freshly bought acetone in a beaker and throw it on the hot plate and set it to low (if you do this it is imperative you have something drawing fumes away from you and outside if you are inside doing this) get the acetone boiling crush your stuff up until it's powder and drop it in let it boil for a minute (I have an automatic stir plate so I'll drop a magnet stirrer in and let it get going) drain the acetone out and let product dry, keep the acetone in a glass container in your freezer. Afterwards I will get dried isopropyl alcohol (i buy 99% isopropyl and use molecular sieves but the 99 is OK to use by itself) pour some in beaker and heat it until boiling, get another beaker sitting next to it on hot plate and begin slowing dripping hot iso on dope until it's all dissolved and then maybe add an ml more and take it off the heat and cover it, it will recrystalize very fast.

Now i am uncertain if this method is safe or not but sometimes I'll boil the iso first and dissolve the crank in it and then pour about 3x that amounts worth n theracetone and cover it and turn heat off and I will grow massive shards in the acetone/isopropyl mix

I know a lot of acetone wash threads have been made but I was wondering whether anyone had any visual guides or videos on how to do it. Because of some of my disabilities I'm a visual learner and with written instructions I normally need a support worker or a friend to walk me through it step by step.

I got sent a guide by a friend and I read through it but I just can't seem to be able to do it myself because the instructions written down don't make sense that way to me. I need pictures because I can't visualise things in my head so when I'm reading the instructions all I picture is a black space and no help on how to do it.

I really want to start washing my meth because I know the quality around where I live is average and I want to shop around with dealers to see who is cutting it the least, since the dealer I used to have who I know didn't add any cutter to the product from his larger supplier (I was always in the room when he measured out my bag, usually right after he reloaded so it was straight from that source. Obviously I know it still had cutter in it from the previous guy but at least I wasn't getting more) stopped dealing a couple of weeks ago.

Any instructions which might work would be appreciated.

Once I resupply a large amount of coke again Im willing to send you pictures from every step of the process but I need at least 100 gs before I do that, also I dont know much about meth so I dont really fully can picture how the process of washing coke compares to washing meth...

Well since nobody else has. As I understand it meth isn't soluble in acetone regardless of temperature, so I usually put some freshly bought acetone in a beaker and throw it on the hot plate and set it to low (if you do this it is imperative you have something drawing fumes away from you and outside if you are inside doing this) get the acetone boiling crush your stuff up until it's powder and drop it in let it boil for a minute (I have an automatic stir plate so I'll drop a magnet stirrer in and let it get going) drain the acetone out and let product dry, keep the acetone in a glass container in your freezer. Afterwards I will get dried isopropyl alcohol (i buy 99% isopropyl and use molecular sieves but the 99 is OK to use by itself) pour some in beaker and heat it until boiling, get another beaker sitting next to it on hot plate and begin slowing dripping hot iso on dope until it's all dissolved and then maybe add an ml more and take it off the heat and cover it, it will recrystalize very fast.

Now i am uncertain if this method is safe or not but sometimes I'll boil the iso first and dissolve the crank in it and then pour about 3x that amounts worth n theracetone and cover it and turn heat off and I will grow massive shards in the acetone/isopropyl mix.

I just want to highlight that boiling solvents without proper ventilation is an extremely classic way to have a fire or explosion occur. Furthermore I don't see how it helps this procedure, as the impurities ought to be relatively soluble in room temperature acetone.

I found a 'washing speed with acetone' video on YouTube I'm going to watch and see if that makes sense.

Plus another forum member is most likely visiting me over the summer, so he said for HR purposes he would teach me how to do it and walk me through it.

It sucks because people provide such great step by step descriptions, but imagine (lol) that when you picture what you have described in your minds eye you just see blackness. You theoretically know what you're supposed to be seeing, but you can't access a picture or image of it.

I used to think people saying 'imagine it in your minds eye' was just thinking of the thing. Like I know what an apple usually looks like. Red, or green, maybe some brown streaks. Brown stem, a cute little green leaf if it's organic maybe. Dimples.

But I cannot ever see what it looks like.

I can't remember what my friends faces look like as soon as they aren't in front me. Once they're back, I recognise them no issue. But if I were to describe someone I'd never be able to go a police sketch artist. I'd be like 'my friend has short cropped curly brown hair. Brown eyes (he's Druze, so I known that) and olive skin. A lot of tattoos. Shorter than me by two inches. Can grow very good facial hair.

So I know traits I've remembered like hair and eye colour, height, but face? Fucked if I know. So even when I see someone post an acetone wash and people say it's the best in they've seen, I honestly I think it's safer for my friend to teach me and make sure I don't fuck it up with the chemicals.