• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Accidently took both my doses of adderall at once

d1nach

Bluelighter
Basically I take everyday adderall xr 30 when i first wakeup and adderall xr 25 exactly 3 hours after waking.

So basically i wasnt paying attention half awake and took both my 30 and 25 mg at once orally upon waking.

So has anyone had any experience accidently taking two doses at once of adderall or input as to what i might expect.

Im hopping to notice as little as possible from taking them separately.

it would just be like you took a pill that was 55mg XR. You'll probably feel a little speedier then usual and you'll possibly crash sooner but other then that there shouldn't be that big of a difference.

A "dose" is very relative, it's just whatever quantity of drug you take at one time.

From a safety perspective, if one dosage is not harmful, doubling it is unlikely to cause any difficulty. If you're concern is with your functionality, you'd be the best authority on that subject. Much like Alcohol, people "handle" their Amphetamine intoxication in varying degrees of intensity.

Thank you everyone. I am so far perfectly fine. I guess logic turns to worry when my daily routine even slightly changes.

Thank you everyone. I am so far perfectly fine. I guess logic turns to worry when my daily routine even slightly changes.

It's human nature d1nach. Nobody thinks your unintelligent or unresourceful. Sometimes we ask others for answers to questions that only we can answer. Sometimes you just need someone to tell you that you're going to be okay. We all need it, so please don't feel embarrassed. I've told many people this, but I drink coffee every morning, like most people. It's how I start my day and the ritual of making and drinking the coffee has a powerful, reinforcing component that is much more significant than the effects of the Caffeine itself. If I wake up and discover that I don't have coffee, my brain does not know how to proceed. I am completely lost until I have that coffee. We all have anxieties.

There shouldnt be a problem there, its a small mishap. Just get a pill planner to not do it again.