View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Accidential MDMA overdose after 4 hits of lsd

hearcolours

Bluelighter
long story short I tripped pretty hard tonight on four hits of lsd by myself, went out later that night to go to a club. stayed until not so long ago. some guy gave me an mdma pill as I was going, and coming down from the acid, I thought why the fuck not.
next thing is I swallow the pill, enter the metro to go home and check online on ecstasydata.org about this particular pill. https://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=5533 turns out its a red alert one - because of 225mg of mdma inside.

question now is for me: puke this stuff out? or will I be allright?
I've never done this much mdma at once before, I am a bit worried about an overdose, especially after just coming down from four blotter papers.

help / advise would be appreciated.

225mg is a hefty dose for sure, but if you are otherwise in good health, and are of at least average body weight, then I would venture to say that most likely you will be fine. However if you are concerned, and if at all possible, then prudent harm reduction advice would be to get a friend to hang out with you and make sure that you are OK, remain responsive, drink enough water (but not too much! ;)) and all that kind of stuff. If you can't get anyone to hang out with you then just monitor yourself, make sure to stay hydrated (again - not too hydrated - ie, no more than 1 or 2 glasses of water per hour - I am going to assume that you are familiar with the most basic MDMA harm reduction procedures, but if not then now would probably be a good time to start reading up on them - Erowid is a good place to start). If you start to feel strongly that something is wrong however then don't wait in seeking emergency medical assistance, better safe than sorry and all that.

There are not really any directly harmful interactions between LSD and MDMA so the fact that you are coming down from a bunch of acid should have little to no relevance to the danger of overdose - except perhaps as an indirect effect of making you more prone to anxiety and unnecessary freak-outs.

Of course, I am not a doctor and even if I was I wouldn't be able to reliably advise you about something like this over the internet. I would say generally that internet forums are not the best place to ask for imminently critical advice on how much danger you are in from a possible overdose, but in my opinion the likelihood is that you will be fine.

Thanks for some logical and empathic response :) feeling super nice meanwhile too. Took some bromazepam which Helped turn the jitterness and jaw clenching down into an fuzzy strong Euphoria

great reply from vastness - i've nothing more to add, except in future, research the pill before downing it :)

sorry - i know that's not at all helpful to you now, i hope you are ok and enjoy the pill all the same.

take it easy and yeah - if you're worried, don't hold back on seeking medical attention, and/or calling a friend to keep an eye on you

quite a high dose seeing as the lucy will potentiate. Sure you'll be enjoying yourself anyway!! stay safe bro