Serious Accidental OD - found blue by wife but still here........

Thought I would try a bag of H (snorted this time) and it def wasn't what I was looking for.
Wife went upstairs to visit a buddy of hers (my first weed connect when we got to PA) and tried to call me to come up as she wanted to smoke with me and have a chat. Didn't answer the phone. After three attempts with no answer she came back down to see what was what.
She found me on the floor blue face, lips, ears, hands and tried slapping me awake and screaming at me... non responsive. Called a different friend in her building and told her she needed help. Luckily this friend had her son with her at the time visiting (old school opioid (H) user) and he started CPR on me as 911 was called.
Medics came and hit me with narcan twice nasally and after no response IV-ed narcan which brought me back. Got a ride to hospital even after arguing against it (guess I wasn't thinkin straight).
Told them that I had picked a xanax bar up from the bus station and that was it; didn't mention the .25mg bromazolam that I had earlier in the AM and the "incident" (H) happened around 4 PM.
Never saw it coming. I went to the balcony with phone, a cig to get on BL for a sec before she called to come upstairs to join their company and smoke a little bud with my friend. I figured I would have a little coffee cause it helps with thinking and typing and basic brain activity in conversations.
Fell out as soon as I walked back inside. Just that quick I became that which I preach against... dont fuck with anything from the street.
Almost made it to the shrine, ffs.
Please I dont need any sorry it happened or the like just thought I would put this down in BL cause I am drinking coffee now cause I still feel a little drowsy and gonna stay up for a while just to make sure I will be here tomorrow for the sake of wife and kitties.
Got a lot going through my head atm so Imma troll about on BL for a while as I am alone tonight at my pad and have nothing else going on cept the tube but dont even wanna be bothered with that.
I know it's late (early) on east coast USA but am confident I can stir up some kinda shit. lol
lX05Sol.jpg

Be careful, loves. Shits real as fuck.
<3
Maaan...I think you are jokin',when you post,that you bough some fent.God knows what have in this H....Glory to God-you are alive....and terrible stress for your wife.Really glad,that after all you are safe.Be blessed man..wish you peace!

Glad you're ok but yeah that's pretty scary...
How much did take? The whole bag? I believe this should also serve as a reminder to every opioid user, always always start with very small amounts when you don't know the potency of your drugs (check every new batch and be aware of potential hot spots).

Holy fuck man! Damn glad you made it.... This sounds remarkably similar to the overdose I had back in December.

Hopefully this can be a warning for some, especially those that think they can get away with "dabbling" with the "H" that's out there these days.

A dimebag can kill you.

I am extremely grateful that you didn't become another statistic. Reading your OD post just solidified for me, that there is no looking back right now in the smack game.
I've got 55 days clean. Your story resonated and also brought up feelings of how I lost my man. Your wife would be walking around with a giant hole in her heart, I imagine. Six years on and I can still summon the exact day of his death, clip by clip, just like a film. It is fucking brutal. God damn, man. We are all a bunch of fucking guinea pigs right now. Flip side is, it's keeping me clean atm. Don't be too hard on yourself, especially if you go back out and score again. Multiple OD's
did not stop my guy from using. We don't get till we get it. Sometimes too late.

DON'T BE TOO LATE!!! You are much needed here:heart6::cool:

Thought I would try a bag of H (snorted this time) and it def wasn't what I was looking for.
Wife went upstairs to visit a buddy of hers (my first weed connect when we got to PA) and tried to call me to come up as she wanted to smoke with me and have a chat. Didn't answer the phone. After three attempts with no answer she came back down to see what was what.
She found me on the floor blue face, lips, ears, hands and tried slapping me awake and screaming at me... non responsive. Called a different friend in her building and told her she needed help. Luckily this friend had her son with her at the time visiting (old school opioid (H) user) and he started CPR on me as 911 was called.
Medics came and hit me with narcan twice nasally and after no response IV-ed narcan which brought me back. Got a ride to hospital even after arguing against it (guess I wasn't thinkin straight).
Told them that I had picked a xanax bar up from the bus station and that was it; didn't mention the .25mg bromazolam that I had earlier in the AM and the "incident" (H) happened around 4 PM.
Never saw it coming. I went to the balcony with phone, a cig to get on BL for a sec before she called to come upstairs to join their company and smoke a little bud with my friend. I figured I would have a little coffee cause it helps with thinking and typing and basic brain activity in conversations.
Fell out as soon as I walked back inside. Just that quick I became that which I preach against... dont fuck with anything from the street.
Almost made it to the shrine, ffs.
Please I dont need any sorry it happened or the like just thought I would put this down in BL cause I am drinking coffee now cause I still feel a little drowsy and gonna stay up for a while just to make sure I will be here tomorrow for the sake of wife and kitties.
Got a lot going through my head atm so Imma troll about on BL for a while as I am alone tonight at my pad and have nothing else going on cept the tube but dont even wanna be bothered with that.
I know it's late (early) on east coast USA but am confident I can stir up some kinda shit. lol
lX05Sol.jpg

Be careful, loves. Shits real as fuck.
<3
Glad you are OK man.

sometimes this kinda thing can be the kick you need to get yourself sorted out a bit
It certainly has in the past and continues to this day.
Stick to pharmacy grade opiates
I havent been a user of opioids for a coupla years now and do not seek any street drugs but thought what the hell cause I am under so much pressure I "deserve" a break today; not sure why I hit the whole fuckin bag at once but wont hit anymore for sure.

To all, Sorry I will not be on as much for a minute and be able to respond to posts and quotes but focusing on some serious life shit atm and still a little shaken from the ordeal and embarrassed for not practicing what I preach.

I will not be able to stay away from BL as it has become one of my biggest sources of strength in the last few years but once "settled" will continue to badger and troll ya'lls asses. :LOL:
<3

Actually I dont feel too bad other than the selfishness of the whole ordeal. This "me" thing has me in a bit of a mental state but know I will be around for a while and help heal wifes disturbed state. She did not deserve this but glad I wasnt at my place alone when it happened. Not scared of death but to think of the grief it would have caused her is unacceptable and perspectives are changing on some things quite quickly atm.
OK. Will move my bzd dose to tonight before bed after eating regardless of how I feel if wds do kick in but do not expect them to as doses are small enough to keep any major symptoms at bay.
No drinking anyway so good there. :)
Does narcan make one thirsty as hell? Cause I stay hydrated but have drank at least a gallon of water since getting back "home" and like guzzling.
<3
It’s so easy to go over. Very lucky you are here. I can relate to the not really feeling much after my 2 overdoses. Apart from feeling selfish and like a piece of shit for putting family and friends through it. The thought of dying didn’t really bother me. I was using again as soon as i was out of hospital. I think benzos in my system were what made me drop.

Stay safe brother.

I think benzos in my system were what made me drop.
I think me too, brother. The bzd was dosed earlier that morning (maybe 7am...? ) and the h around 4 pm. But I have never dropped in mid stride before is why I think I had a bag that was fent related and also my tolerance to opioids was nil at the time.
The thought of dying didn’t really bother me.
Yeah, my death still doesnt bother me but my life is not mine... it is to those I love both in my surroundings and here at BL.
I feel I will outlive everyone and then maybe I can lay down in peace but damn there is no end to newbs so I dont know if I can make it to a million years or more. :ROFLMAO:
Peace and thanks. <3

I don't know what to say. I don't. That is so awful. That was terrible for you to go through that. And for your wife. And for all of us.
That happened to Zopi a while back but he is still here too. So there we go. I don't know what happens.

Please be careful. Just you have to be aware of everything. I always had a conflicting time with the benzo's. Chaotic.
Everything. Be careful !!!

Well narcan works and so does your luck Wow. Or you were definitely surrounded by others that were looking out for you !
WE all have to do better. Or stop. We are all soldiers now.

I still don't really understand. Sorry.
It could have been worse then, to say the least. Just keep keeping on then. Fa goodness sake.

I really wow I don't know. I can't even imagine why we are going through this ! I hear ya.
I just hope we all do keep getting stronger and learning from this. I just I don't know. Tomorrow is Friday, it has been a week. 👍👍👍

Do sit ups and lift and be healthy this Friday. You can !! Be awsome and don't shock the universe again. Because that was bad.

Do yoga, stretches. Anything anything but that and daily (erery day) benzo.

Attention !!!!!!! Dude.

I can't.

I don't know what to say now.

I just hope we all do keep getting stronger
If it dont kill us it makes us stronger is what I heard... but I heard everything you said. All of it. :love:
I do my stretches and exercises (minimal) and go for walks to keep wife on the move.
I try. I really do.
I fucked up thinkin I was some body, I guess: I dont even know....
I love ya, hylite.
Thanks for these wise words they hit home. No mo fo sho. ;)
:heart6:

HEEYYY Sixxy my man, close shave!!

Also I don't recall giving you permission to shuffle off this mortal coil, we still haven't gotten where we're going on the BL fantasy druggie cruise.... XD

Seriously though, that was in high probability fent-dope. The supply in the US is fucked basically. I live in Europe, and I've had a ridiculous number of ODs even without any fent, it's a dangerous game and yeah naloxone is a fucking life-saver.

I'm real glad you're still around mate! 👍💯
... And don't do that again.