• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Acacia bark and DMT

Nope, wrong kind of toad altogether. Bufo alvarius is the one with tryptamines, Bufo marinus (your ugly cane toad) is just a toad. And even if you didered find Bufo alvarius, licking it wouldn't do anything, because bufotenine and 5-MeO-DMT are chopped up by MAO, if you really want to get those horrible chemicals into you, you have smoke the toad gunk. The more you know, eh?

I have personally extracted and used bufotenine from B. Marinus though :)

I come from a city that is littered with them. I can literally walk into my backyard after sunset and catch a dozen or so.

Although I've not been stupid enough to do it myself, licking them is fairly common amongst teenagers. You can trip, but you're also bloody sick. You can expect a soaring heart rate, extreme nausea and projectile vomiting, convulsions; the works.

Nice chance you will die horribly... At least you'll be high 'eh?

Last edited:
Whenever I find an acacia tree, they're almost always stripped of all their bark and are dying.
It's so, so sad.

did some ringing around today.

you would be amazed how hard it is to find wattle bark in australia. ffs.

lol its not that hard to find matey when i was working for a certin company our job was to go around and cut down accicas,there a invasive species meaning they can take control of the place they are in at the time.look out for yellow flowers :)

^ dude, you are in desperate need of a good trip.

its currently dangerous to be walking around national parks in nsw cause a genuine fucktard o'ferrall has opened them up to his mates the dickhead shooters...if you want to start sprouting shit about raping & pillaging perhaps direct your negativity elsewhere.

as if drug users dont already have a bad enough reputation 8(

have a happy day. dont forget to smile