• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Abused opiates dont want methadone but think I may need it but presribed morphine.

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I been prescribed zomorph 60mg twice a day and 40mg severdol.
I know the oral bioavability of morphine is bad but I dont wanna be gouching all day I just want to be well.
I been crushing the morphine up though cos Im scared of taking one not crushing and being in a bad rattle.
I been on this dose for 2 weeks now and have only took 30mg extra today.
But when the morphien starts wearing off I feel restless and a mild rattle? will the zomorph stop that even thoughmy tolerance is decentlyhigh.

in the future yes just wondering howlong it take my body to get used to the same dose 160mg morphine and if I will rattle swalling a 60mg whole

You shouldn't feel too bad if it's just a one-off half-dose day. And, yes, two weeks is more than enough. You can dependent on opiates after only 3 days use.

Yeah I noticed that taking itmehole well this case they are little pellets stop me being sick but restmessless and sweating and I'm craving oxynpsychologically as have abused it andnbeennon it teonyears I was on morphine before. I notice the instant cammlast up to nearly double the time oxy does and morphine er peaks at 90mins and the instant does at sixty so I am getting a dose I'm guessing when all thepellets combine in stomach this gives you the initial dose. I really wish they'd tell you how they work.
I know contin products you get about thirtympercent then it's slow and then u get another on themseventh hour.msourde ask Google how does contin timemrelesse work.
Thank fuck I'm off gabapentin I'm never taking anything not prescribed except bud I ain't buying methadone either no more i hardly do like once a month.
I also get offered oxys at end of month and I do want to get high off them for w night.
It's not for another two weeks butmwoukd itmwreck my tolerance to morphine having a oxy day I call it

Sorry my tablet screws up when I type I am currently using the voice command feature I hope you can make sense with the post above thank you

Hey, I would suggest making only one thread and ask someone to merge all of them togheter, you got lots of threads on the same related subjects.

I'm saying this because this way people would find the whole information regarding your background as you have some key details in the rest of them.

Yeah hezman, try and keep it all in one thread.
Taking your ER morphine as directed should work better than crushing it.up if you just want to stay well, not high.
I'm pretty sure you've been told this.a.few times off a few different members, but you'll stabilise eventually, depends on your body chemistry/history of abuse etc.
Using methadone or oxy once or twice a month shouldn't mess up your tolerance too much, maybe for a day or 2 afterwards, but not much or for long.
Just try and take them evenly spread out throughout the day and you should be fine.
Take care mate!

Have you thought of methadone maintenance? It works great for chronic pain and would keep you from suffering withdrawal

So I get tomthe day I start feeling comfortable and then I get offered ten ten mg morphine for atenner and I took them and took eighty mg orally I did want some to keep spare I hope this hasn't wrecked my taper. I never ever get offered morphine
I don't see why everyone says oral sucks I feel wavey and mellow regret it more as that ten pound could of gone on food.
Im pissed off with myself

How long have you been prescribed opiates in total? You say you've been on this specific dose of morphine for 2 weeks, but how long have you been on opiates overall? That's the important question. Because if it's only 2 weeks it will be a mild rattle, but I am guessing you were on lower doses previously so you have a longer habit than that?

Ah that makes a big difference. Then yes you will need a proper taper. If these are prescribed for you is there any reason you can't speak to your GP? Obviously leave out crushing up pills etc, but if you are just taking your scripted meds and want to get off, your doctor will help you.

I stopped crushing the extended as you get it released in stages of I'm right not five mg a hour. I watched some mscontin ten mg in citric and I notice it stinks to the bottom not the water all gelledmup then after a hour some of it raises up and then after a few hourdmtheres none stuck at the bottom. I also read morphine er peaks at ninetymins compared to thirty for sixty.

Morphine's weird I taken my sixty mg instant with a ten mg and five hours later had twenty mg had a joint and closed my eyes nice and relaxed.
I notice I am doing more throughout the day like cleanimg or going longer walks when I go to the shop.
I psychologically miss the happy feeling of oxy but I can get them next week it won't be bad buying one box but if I buy one I want more and end up binging for three days whereas morphine I can hold onto.
I do feel more lethargic but could be the weed aswell.