absence of Pain

Danstar

Bluelighter
Just a question to all the bluelighters out there. I went to this rave and my friend was dancing on a raised podeum type thing. Anyway I went to go up on it and my friend lifted me up and I cracked my head on the roof. (low roof, high podeum). I felt the impact and I rubbed my head for a while some one gave me a mask with some vicks in it and I was right. I had no pain what so ever and in the morning I felt my head at it had a huge lump there. So the question is does e reduce pain?

Very much so...obviously
Haven't you chewed up your tongue and cheek yet and not know it till morning?

it's a little wierd... but painful things somehow feel realy good...
example... my vix in haler was well... put through the washing machine... and it was a little... moist... when someone would blow through it, it would spray tiny droplets of water just FILLED with whatever is in the vix...
long story short, I got some in my eye...
I was crying "it hurts! it hurts!" and tears started flowin, and then all of a sudden, I realized it didn't actualy HURT... and it made me rush like, totaly hardcore... so I started crying "shit guys, it's not funny! it realy hurts! But it feels so good!"
then there was the time when I was streaching, and I went WAY too far with a streach, and obviously pulled something... but IT made me rush too... and I went dancing, and everything was GREAT... it hurt in the morning though...
so the moral of the story is, watch out when yer on e... just make sure you don't do something stupid...
------------------
Who you are never realy changes... It's who you THINK you are that does.

Ohhh YEAH, E kills my pain!!!
biggrin.gif
I took 15 pills one time at this rave, and I was fukn flying, or at least I thought I could. My friends and I thought it would be funny to climb on the scafolding above the DJ's. So we proceeded to climb up 40-50ft(thats about 13-15m for all you OTHER people..
biggrin.gif
LOL
biggrin.gif
...j/k) on this metal frame. We got on top and started dancing around, it was pretty funny. But, then the music stopped and all these people started screaming at us to get the fuk down from there, why I have no idea. So my friends got down and I was too scared to climb back down, and besides 40-50ft isnt that high up. So I just jumped. Boy was I dead wrong, it felt like I was in the air for like 15 minutes er something. I hit the ground and *splat*. I cracked my head open, broke my jaw, broke all the bones in my right arm, crack 4 ribs on my right side, and 2 on the left, and my knee was all twisted up. But I didnt feel ANY pain at all, thank God for those 15 pills, huh?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH ROTFLMFAO!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Its a joke people!!! LMAO!!!
Seriously tho, I have to agree with evyone on this, E definitely kills pain, no doubt. I have back problems, pretty bad, but not all the time. The worst times are when I am playing basketball or when I am dancing and the upper body goes one way and the lower body stays in the same position, or even worse goes in the opposite direction, and I feel a twinge, I know I will be laid up in bed for a GOOD three to four days. I have taken E with really bad knee pains, and/or back pains and the pain is *poof* gone! But the thing is, sometimes you forget you have these ailments and stress your body out and the pain is much worse the next few days.