• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

About to try bars first time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnholy

Greenlighter
Whats the difference between my 1mg xanax that I'm out of and also clonazepam 1mg I only have 7 left of ?? She hasn't gotten back with them yet so i can't say what exact bars they are or color but that are apparently 6 bucks a piece .. How will they make me feel knowing I have a mild tolerance? How many to take to just feel good for a couple hours but still function?

I guess just provide all the diff REAL street Xanax you can and describe them so i can know. I will not look at these till I'm sure they're real.

You do realize you could just google the pill description and have your answer? Those are 2 mg xanax bars. Since you already have experience with Xanax you should know how it's going to affect you...Only you know your tolerance.

Because I'm getting mixed reviews.. Just wanted to know if anyone had these exact ones. And if they are real

Be extremely careful with Xanax or benzos that you buy on the streets. There are look-alike pills that look like actual benzos, but they are laced with fentanyl and people die from them. Stay safe.

You have tasted Xanax before? they are most likely real if they have that disgusting taste when you put them in your mouth that only Xanax has. Take one see how you feel. I have a super high tolerance to benzos and take klonopin daily 3-4mg a day, and usually 1 bar mixed with the kpins has me throwed. Shit, one bar without any kpins has me feeling pretty nice too. And yes GG249 is a common type of generic Xanax. I think your ok.

There is no difference in alprazolam whether it is in purple footballs or white bars or even in effing rainbow coloured flying saucer.

Bar = 2mg, purple football = 1mg. Hence one bar is two footballs. If you have tolerance of 3-4mgs than you take 1.5 to 2 bars. Simple as that.

On a sidenote GG249 is the most forged alprazolam ever. You may get bunk pills or even fentanyl analogues.

No Pill Id allowed, No price discusion. And as CG said, google is a useful tool..

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.