About to be in a world of hurt please give me advice on bupe or not

Harmredux

Bluelighter
Just finished the last tiny bit of my scripted med and took one strong kratom extract pill. There is a teeny tiny chance I could get my meds filled tomorrow but I am a heavy user pain patient and already miserable in pain.
I have 40mg of bupe strips, 8mg bupe 2 MG naloxone each. Should I wait until tomorrow morning and use the bupe for 3 days or will that just screw everything up?
I am so scared of the withdrawal I am about to go through, I don't sleep one bit, am I going to horrible pain and toss and turn so bad I can't sleep in the same bed as my wife.
I have no sources for anything or I would be using whatever I could get. Only thing is that I have plenty of money for kratom and OPMS is all over around here.

Hellllllllllpppp!!!!

When you feel WD coming up, hit 2mg off bupe and wait for am hour.
Add 2mg more if you don’t feel OK.
Do it for 5 to 7 days and stop.

PM if you ned further help.

Just stop kratom and get off of it with subs like I said.
You want to be clean?

kratom pill I use is opms, it's the dried measured extract. One is equal to 30mg oxy.
Kratom does not really help my pain and makes me shake and headache is common.... Almost like a sinus headache. I found antihistamines help a little, but I don't think I can dose kratom for the next few days to compensate for about 120mg oxy + 50mg hydrocodone daily.

Ughh, I know that tolerance is to be expected after a decade, but wow am I in pain.

Surprisingly, about 50mg codeine about an hour ago has helped with the mental aspect and someone suggested that Tylenol might have its own wd so I took 1500mg acetaminophen. I can't believe how bad this hurts, I take my pain meds for granted.

So if last 20mg of long acting oxy (I cut a chunk off a 60) was 6am, strong kratom at 9am, 50mg codeine at noon, DO YOU THINK it would be OK to take 2-4mg suboxone (bupe and naloxone) at like 5am tomorrow or do you really need to be in bad shape before you take it?

"
So if last 20mg of long acting oxy (I cut a chunk off a 60) was 6am, strong kratom at 9am, 50mg codeine at noon, DO YOU THINK it would be OK to take 2-4mg suboxone (bupe and naloxone) at like 5am tomorrow or do you really need to be in bad shape before you take it?
"

That naloxone is gonna put you in precipitated WD if too close to those opioids. Check what the elimination full-life is for oxy. For kratom it's 7 hours. @Harmredux

"
"

That naloxone is gonna put you in precipitated WD if too close to those opioids. Check what the elimination full-life is for oxy. For kratom it's 7 hours. @Harmredux

Bupe alone causes wd when mixed with regular opiates

Yeah, this is a good crew right here, radiohead references and smart lady in the same boat.
I think tomorrow I will try opms BLACK kratom extract pills.
Ps, saw Radiohead before they were big in a 50 person local bar : )

So straight up - I NEED THE PAIN RELIEF ASAP from my scripts, the bupe is gonna shoot my 200mg daily oxy script to shit if I take it for 3 days, plus tell me if I am wrong but won't taking the subox/bupe tomorrow probably be too soon if I had kratom today (also drank a bottle of my wife's cough syrup but codeine is kinda a joke, though she didn't see it that way. Gonna have to somehow replace it because she doesn't believe me my hydrocodone is better for coughs than codeine. But nice enough to give it to me. Love that girl.

When you feel WD coming up, hit 2mg off bupe and wait for am hour.
Add 2mg more if you don’t feel OK.
Do it for 5 to 7 days and stop.

PM if you ned further help.
I know you are intending to help this person by offering PMs but I encourage you guys to please keep all your advice in the public forum as it can be very helpful for others reading this who may have similar problems. After all, Bluelight and specifically the Dark Side are dedicated to Harm Reduction and not much harm is being reduced if all the assistance takes place over PM. Thank you for understanding <3

Just make sure you feel withdrawals before you take them

Probably the exact wrong time to bring this up.. but the longer you take your pain meds the worse your pain will be. So sorry you suffer from pain, but chronic opiate therapy ends up making people suffer so much more. Then there is the never ending nightmare that is the end of the script month.

At some point something has to change.

^full text
Thank you for this ^^^
I think that is what happened to me.
Too long on morphine caused more pain.

I am a chronic pain patient also.
I honestly have less pain now that I switched over to Suboxone- Subutex.

I didn’t want to hear that either O.P but it is the truth.
Something to consider.
I wish you well and hope you were able to get your refill.
I would stick to Kratom or Loperamide for bridging gap in prescription.
Also, doxylamine (an OTC old school antihistamine) always helped me to get some sleep.
Look for it in the sleep aid section.
It does potentate opiates as well as reduces the withdrawal agony.

Don't be affraid of microdosing.
Like suggested by TGuru.
If i microdose and i wait 4 hours between taking the subs PWS never has sat in.
Preferably wait untill you get the hot and colds and start to puke.
Good luck💕

I'm feeling the same way at the moment..been almost two months off bupe but I'm outta everything and tomorrow possibly would get some kratom..right this second I'm reasoning with myself to take bupe or not..I'm a month out from dentist appointment.