• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids About my Serotonin Syndrome, can someone please read this and help me

Facts are facts. I. Sticking to my statement that it takes over 400 mg of tramadol for a seizure.

Yeah well I am sorry but you are just plain wrong about that.

There are multiple reports over the net, for example:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3755854/

According to the patients’ history, four subjects consumed more than 1 g/day of tramadol, nine 400 mg/day and 1g/day, and fifteen in the therapeutic range of 50 mg/day to 400 mg/day

Facts are facts. Don't be so ignorant for the sake of harm reduction.

Honestly tramadol is my favourite drug.. I doubt if I will ever go off it.. 250 mg will take me to very happy places.

I just started using it 3 days ago, and I've dosed 250 mg every single day... I've actually bought a stash of 10 500 mg strips. (50 mg tablets, 10 tabs a strip).

I doubt if you'll ever build a tolerance to tramadol very fast but I can see the addictive potential. For me it's the mental and not physical addiction that's the problem. I can easy go cold any time but I just can't handle depression, and instead of taking benzos, tramadol is much better. Wonder drug. Easy to get, cheap and a good euphoric effect many times greater than codeine.

lol you poor bastard.

And once you've finished with the kiddie stuff as far as "happy places" go, and you move on to hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Oxymorphone, Morphine, or SMACK, ONLY then can you know what the fuck you are walking into with tramadol.....and I come from the land of "free tramadol 50 - 200mg" but I take an sari and I have taken doses up to 600mgs but I can take any dose between 50mg - I guess 600mgs and I have never derived a high from it, definitely no euphoria.
Good luck and take care my friend.

lol you poor bastard.

And once you've finished with the kiddie stuff as far as "happy places" go, and you move on to hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Oxymorphone, Morphine, or SMACK, ONLY then can you know what the fuck you are walking into with tramadol.....and I come from the land of "free tramadol 50 - 200mg" but I take an sari and I have taken doses up to 600mgs but I can take any dose between 50mg - I guess 600mgs and I have never derived a high from it, definitely no euphoria.
Good luck and take care my friend.

Dont get what your saying here.. but guess your pissed off at me for no reason at all.
I just like tramadol and opiates in general. What's wrong with using them?? You can't call me a bustard man..

Dont get what your saying here.. but guess your pissed off at me for no reason at all.
I just like tramadol and opiates in general. What's wrong with using them?? You can't call me a bustard man..

I think he's referring to the fact that you started taking them 3 or 5 days ago ( whichever it is by now) yet you speak as if you have years of experience with them. And some of your information your stating as being facts just simply is not

OP: I have had both Seretonin Syndrome and opiate withdrawl and they both suck hard but my opinion is you def had withdrawl. If you get SS youll know and an ER trip would have been necessery. I recently went thru nasty withdrawl and had all those classic symptoms. The leg twitch sucks but i feel like my bones ache and i feel just dread. My chronic pain came back really quick and i had both to deal with. I was miserable. Ive had a lot of opiates but never Tramadol so i cant speak on it or this seizure stuff these people are arguing about. Also, i dont know where that person lives but here the ER will detox you and cannot put you in rehab. They can suggest it but they cant just wisp you off to rehab. The ER is there to help. Be honest with them is all they want and they will give you care. Hospitals are different but ive been in ER in 4 different states with alcohol or drug related problems and always got great care. I got SS bc i am on heavy duty meds and took a bunch of DXM. Scary shit. Like i said, you will know if you have it. Anyway, good luck and never be afraid to go to a hospital. It could save your like!!