• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Able to do high doses of shit without tolerance's i think how?

2fuckedup

Greenlighter
Okay before I get going I am not bullshitting at all it's just down right fucked I have done before weed in all forms ,shrooms,lsd,dmt, mescaline,oxy,roxi,heroin,fentanyl,drones,subs only 8s and 12s,cocaine,meth,vivans,Addy's,mdma pill and Crystal and not crushed even in big rocks,pcp only once ket a few times never did at again cause I don't want to ever piss straight blood or something in the future and quite a few rcs including bath salts only once can't remember which blend and flakka twice a number of prepacked spice blends plus making my own and mxe and some others I forgot also xanax Valium and kpins and Ritalin so yeah I have a good past but I only do that shit now and then and I can take 10 bars so 20 mg xanax and not be in a a coma or something plus drink not very much in case and grapefruit juice and I've done fent for a fact I know it is pure as can be and do like 3 in a half to 4 milligrams with slight respiratory depression not much just enough to notice and I get mdma from the Netherlands that is uncut and I take a gram minimum but only every 3-4 months and I read how holy fuck 300 400 mg fucks me right up n shit and that does very slightly anything and yea I am still careful at first with shit but I don't see how this is even possible without having sky high tolerances to some of this shit plus I am not physically addicted to anything the only thing I can't go without is cigs info I am 20yo 6ft 2 inchs at 170lb male also forgot 2cb and the others at least once and all the nbomes at least once with 25i-nbome being my favorite even done that at 5miligrams going to post another very interesting trip report on that fucked up experience I'm lucky I didn't die on hahaha but yeah how the fuck is this even possible? Just wanted to here some other people's ideas

Oops deleted mypost on accident lmao but I am not asking for any fucking standing ovation for doing anything I don't do any of it for fucking look at me I am doing this cause nobody gives to fucks pretty much all I am wondering is how I am able to do doses like this with our being physically addicted for a long time to shit and if anybody else is like this I just want some helpful input on how it is possible or what not like I said I am not doing any stupid shit to get people to look at me and give a flying fuck

You're lucky you didn't die.
Simply luck, and nothing more.

I think it would be extremely unwise to think you have some kind of super high tolerance to drugs generally, and that you can continue taking extremely reckless doses of things without serious - very likely fatal - repercussions.

It's really common for addicts to think "it won't hapoen to me" or "wow, i'm not even addicted!"
- but it will catch up with you eventually.

Bluelight is a harm reduction site, so there's really not much else to say to you, except to point out that you are being very, very reckless, and you are not invincible or immune to addiction or overdose.

This sounds just like me before I spent 8 days in an induced coma when my body decided to let go

I for serious thought this thread was a joke? Is it not? I'm way to sober for this shit.

To begin, tolerance doesn't mean you do a lot of a drug a few times and don't become addicted. It means you have done a drug a number of times and now need more of it to either not go into withdrawal or get high. People like you who abuse drugs usually try to keep their tolerance low because it costs more to get high.

You're getting a somewhat negative reception because there are many people on BL who have done a greater quantity of any drug than you and a greater number of drugs than you. Aside from that, the information you provide is irrelevant to your question and therefore comes off as obnoxious. Most users here will be turned off by your post and not bother to respond. I skimmed it before closing it earlier and thought "what a jerk", but you're only 20 so what the heck.

If you keep going you will either find your drug of choice (DOC) or use a drug long enough or start IVing, and do it often enough to suddenly find yourself addicted to something more than nicotine (cigarettes) or you could OD first, possibly fatally or with permanent physical or mental damage. You're already well on your way.

A number of drugs are now being cut with fentanyl and worse, carfentanil (extremely high toxicity in humans). What's so dangerous about you is your cavalier attitude. "I don't have to worry about heroin cut with fentanyl because I have done such a great quantity" or "I have a high tolerance for drugs so hook me up" and then you'll OD or become addicted.

Dealers aren't your friends and don't say "this is cut with fent or carfentanil" or they might not even know. And they all say it's pure and straight from Colombia or the Netherlands or wherever.

Unless you tested the raw ingredients, observed every step in the manufacturing of a drug and understood its synthesis, watched it until it was prepped for transport, traveled with it until purchase or observed its purity as determined by a number of laboratory tests that you understand, you don't know the source, purity or concentration of an illegal drug that is completely synthetic or processed from a natural source (like cocaine). Sending it to be tested is a decent alternative.

High-grade pharmaceuticals prepared by a reputable company in an unopened vial or bottle with a concentration mg/ml or mg per pill on the side are also the only way to know the purity and concentration of pharma drugs, including pills. The rest is trust or theft from someone unlikely to leave capsules or doses of a drug laced with rat poison or something else harmful for thieves (it's a thing).

Then you to take into account the dosage you consume, the route of administration (by mouth, by IV, snorting to name the more common ones) so you know the bioavailability, approximately how long and how often you have been using a drug, and then you can provide the most useful information. A laundry list of "I did x,y, and z" isn't informative.

A few possibilities in order of likelihood:
1. You're young, physically resilient, and haven't been exposed to any one class of drug long enough, in sufficient amounts, or often enough to become addicted except nicotine.
2. (Close second)The drugs you have done aren't as strong as you think they are. For example, crystal methamphetamine in "big rocks" is not necessarily more pure than powder. Bigger mushrooms don't necessarily mean they are stronger.
3. You are using with lightweights or getting your information about what "a lot" is coming from someone who doesn't know, is manipulating you- possibly to buy more drugs- or not a serious user.
4. You metabolize drugs quickly and therefore need more to get enough in your system to get high. This generally applies to a class or classes of drugs that operate via a common mechanism in an individual. It would be very highly unlikely to apply to multiple mechanisms in a single individual.
5. You are a unicorn, metaphorically:
There is at least one individual a few years older than you on this site who requires at baseline (early exposure) much more than the average user to get high on drugs in multiple classes. This person also used extensively prior to becoming addicted.
A small number of genes have been identified so far that predispose someone to needing a higher threshold dosage to become high or a relatively long time to become addicted. Again this only applies to certain classes of drugs but can be observed in a greater number of types of drugs than seen in #4.
This person began using drugs seriously about 13 years ago and is now addicted to their drug of choice, which took 2 years of heavy and regular IV usage. This person's drug usage began before their teenage years.

Please check back in and look around Bluelight. It's a great resource.
Best, CD

Last edited:
Hey i'm 20 years old, why is it that i'm so fucking invincible? Anyone have any idea i just cant explain it.

Thank you CD. HUGE difference between tolerance, dependence, and addiction. Even superman had kryptonite.

I thought i was invincible at twenty till i was knocked into a coma in icu that was last year.

F*** getting f****d up id much rather feel happy then belligerent blasting cocaine mfer covered in sweat while some idiot pukes on my floor and we both see who can take the hardest punches.

it's dickheads like this guy that give us actual invulnerable 20 year-olds a bad name
(ツ)

Okay before I get going I am not bullshitting at all it's just down right fucked I have done before weed in all forms ,shrooms,lsd,dmt, mescaline,oxy,roxi,heroin,fentanyl,drones,subs only 8s and 12s,cocaine,meth,vivans,Addy's,mdma pill and Crystal and not crushed even in big rocks,pcp only once ket a few times never did at again cause I don't want to ever piss straight blood or something in the future and quite a few rcs including bath salts only once can't remember which blend and flakka twice a number of prepacked spice blends plus making my own and mxe and some others I forgot also xanax Valium and kpins and Ritalin so yeah I have a good past but I only do that shit now and then and I can take 10 bars so 20 mg xanax and not be in a a coma or something plus drink not very much in case and grapefruit juice and I've done fent for a fact I know it is pure as can be and do like 3 in a half to 4 milligrams with slight respiratory depression not much just enough to notice and I get mdma from the Netherlands that is uncut and I take a gram minimum but only every 3-4 months and I read how holy fuck 300 400 mg fucks me right up n shit and that does very slightly anything and yea I am still careful at first with shit but I don't see how this is even possible without having sky high tolerances to some of this shit plus I am not physically addicted to anything the only thing I can't go without is cigs info I am 20yo 6ft 2 inchs at 170lb male also forgot 2cb and the others at least once and all the nbomes at least once with 25i-nbome being my favorite even done that at 5miligrams going to post another very interesting trip report on that fucked up experience I'm lucky I didn't die on hahaha but yeah how the fuck is this even possible? Just wanted to here some other people's ideas

You'd probably get more useful feedback if you used paragraphs and punctuation of some sort. To be totally honest, I cannot even read this...

OMG OP
I am a beautiful blonde woman with enormous breasts and you have turned me on so much with how you can eat pills and powders and smoke shit and still be living. How do you do it every cuck-man here is just really jealous I can tell. Do you just shove shit in your face and then wait, and BAM! wake up in the ICU? It's amazing! Only a strong and powerful person could do that, someone with a really big penis at least.