• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ability and Xanax combination?

cowardescent

Bluelighter
What are the effects of these two combined? My G.P. this week has given me a prescription for Ability (ariprapazole) and another docgor has given me a script for 10 tablets of 2mg Xanax. The only thing I'm looking for now is a generic version as the "standard" one costs €110 vs €35 for the generic :?8o

I'm going for a Christmas party next week and I have had the experience of benzoster with alcohol. Aside from some memory loss, nothing too bad happened. What I wonder however is what effects will result from the combination of benzos and antipsychotics.

Would it make a difference with or without alcohol? I did read somewhere whether true or not that although Abilify can produce highly sedating and dopamine "numbing" effects, it takes weeks to kick in unless administered intravenously.

I have a new 5ml syringe I bought online. Would crushing the pills and adding them to an injectable solution work or do certain enzymes in the liver need to break down the drug which would make injecting it straight pointless e.g. codeine?