• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Abilify killed my weed high entirely. Is there recovering from this??

dirtydiana23

Bluelighter
Is it possible for antipsychotics to permanently blunt your ability to get stoned?? The internet doesn’t seem to know, it’s easy it assume it’ll return naturally but I’d love to know first hand experiences or anecdotes to ease my mind

Nah it won’t blunt your ability to get stoned forever, once you taper off your anti psychotics and evantually get off them completely you’ll be able to get stoned like pre anti psychotics again, I took 2 anti psychotic shots of Invega Sustenna 5.5 months ago I don’t smoke weed but I can get high on LSD no problem.

Alright my friend thanks for sharing, it really does seem to good to be true at this point but I’ll take your for it that’ll it return to normal eventually.

Nah it won’t blunt your ability to get stoned forever, once you taper off your anti psychotics and evantually get off them completely you’ll be able to get stoned like pre anti psychotics again, I took 2 anti psychotic shots of Invega Sustenna 5.5 months ago I don’t smoke weed but I can get high on LSD no problem.
It has a long ass half life though

Did you take abilify pills or injections? if you took the injections it might take up to 12-18 months for your ability to get high too return.
Thanks a lot man that estimate you gave on the injection really puts things into perspective how long it can actually take.

Thanks a lot man that estimate you gave on the injection really puts things into perspective how long it can actually take.
yeah for sure there’s 6 forums about people who have taken Invega Sustenna injections which is very similiar too abilify and many people complain about the side effects and not being able to get high you would probably find a lot of useful info there.

yeah for sure there’s 6 forums about people who have taken Invega Sustenna injections which is very similiar too abilify and many people complain about the side effects and not being able to get high you would probably find a lot of useful info there.
Alright I check these out I was reading through some of them the other day and became discouraged when one dude responded to a lady asking basically the same question I’m asking, how long will it take to get high again etc. and he said “most people are healed within a couple months those who don’t never get better”

Alright I check these out I was reading through some of them the other day and became discouraged when one dude responded to a lady asking basically the same question I’m asking, how long will it take to get high again etc. and he said “most people are healed within a couple months those who don’t never get better”
I think that’s bullshit there was someone who recovered their ability to get high after a year

I think that’s bullshit there was someone who recovered their ability to get high after a
I think that’s bullshit there was someone who recovered their ability to get high after a year
Thanks 🙏