View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Abilify 5mg one dose, night before LSD.

Generic84

Bluelighter
If I were to have only taken 5 mg Abilify approximately 18 hours ago and tried a half a tab of Acid approximately an hour ago. What are the chances that the one time dose of Abilify would interact with the trip? Can't gauge right now if I'm feeling it or should dose the other half? Or possibly wait a few more days, to not waste. I know Abilify has a 75 hour half life, but I also know that doesn't mean the effects are always correlated with the half-life. Any advice? Edit 18:04: Just dosed second half, will update.

Last edited:
might dull the trip a bit, but a one time dose doesn't do much from my experience. peak levels are at 3-5 hours after dosing. i fnd it has to build up over a few days at least to dull drug experiences. and as a medication the antipsychotic action kicks in at 10mg.

lemme know how it goes, i'm on abilify as well

After asking around, the best advice and I think correct was to dose the second tab I had. Which I did about two hours after that posting. Definitely met Lucy, still experiencing it. Really helped with mental shit, why is this illegal?!?!