• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Abilify 20 mgs snorted - First Time - a trip to hell.

This an old post, but Jesus Xork, what a dick! Who TF sells geodon instead of Adderall.

It was this guy I went to high school with, in college he would sell me Adderall. I had bought them from him many times, we would even sometimes do a thing where I would cover half his copay to pick up his prescription and he'd give me half. I am guessing he didn't have any that time and needed $20. Needless to say I never dealt with him again.

It was this guy I went to high school with, in college he would sell me Adderall. I had bought them from him many times, we would even sometimes do a thing where I would cover half his copay to pick up his prescription and he'd give me half. I am guessing he didn't have any that time and needed $20. Needless to say I never dealt with him again.
I had a similar setup with this old crippled/amputee lady where I'd drive her and her son to the pharmacy and she'd hook me up with a bunch of methadone. Only did it a couple times but it was a cool relationship. She was crazy as a bat tho lol