• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

ABG 30 (not pill ID)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TokinDerrick

Bluelighter
ok, so today my oncologist added morphine 30mg SR to my pain med schedule (already taking 15mg morphine IR. these are the purple ABG 30 ones.

anywayz, I've heard these gel real bad, but I did one in 1ml (a full 1cc rig of water) and didn't really notice any gelling, I did see a little in the spoon after I sucked it all up. (I use a leur lock rig without the needle to suck it up, then squirt it into another spoon throw in a clean filter and suck it up with a regular rig.

but what I'm wondering is, if I were to shoot two pills at once, do you think 1ml of water would be fine, or would I need to use more water to come out with a rig full?

I did a search, and I know there has to be threads, but I couldn't seem to find one on these pills, and for this question (only questions on how to prep, which I know how to do, just trying to figure out how much water for two pills).

currently I'm shooting one pill at a time because I dont want to waste them.

I don't know anything about those particular pills but if you end up with two syringes full you can alway boil off enough water to fit it into one. You aren't "cooking a pill" and getting extra shit to dissolve, I mean after you drawn them up.

I don't fully get what you're saying, but I think at temperatures where water can boil is hot enough to kill morphine.

I don't fully get what you're saying, but I think at temperatures where water can boil is hot enough to kill morphine.
Seems unlikely, opium is smoked at far higher temperatures that the 212 which. is the only temperature boiling water can be. I know it's not enough I can feel any drop in potency. Even if it did morphine is only really good for the rush and if you have to split a shot you won't get one, not much of one anyway.

morphine is more than just a rush, hell some people are addicted solely to morphine alone.

William S Burroughs was a big fan of morphine.

ok, another question here.

say I were to just straight up eat one of these whole. how much is released immediately, and how much every hour or whatever? like, one day I might have to eat a few whole to get me through the day where I can't shoot and I'm trying to figure out how many I'd need to eat.

I know more than usual is released right away, and then a little bit every hour, but I don't know exactly how it does it. anyone care to further explain the process to me?

I wouldn't eat them, especially not whole. I don't have a ton of experience with IV'ing the MSContins but I have a little. A lot of water is needed as I'm sure you already know, I usually have to do multiple shots due to the volume of water required to make the solution. Hopefully you figure out a better way

well, I found out that I cannot do 3 of them at once this morning. gooped up on me, so I ended up getting as much as I could out, which was damn near a full rig, so I added some water to what was left in the spoon and sucked it up straight with no filter in my leur lock rig without a needle to "brown" it in my ass. so nothing was actually lost.

but yeah, I've found out that 1ml of water per pill seems to work ok, at most I can do 2 pills, but I have to work quick and use a little extra water.

ok, I've done it, I figured out how to shoot as many as I want all at once!! I'm a fucking genius!

so I have a 10CC syringe I lifted from the hospital for when they flush my port with saline, so it had nothing but saline in it, and I took it. anywayz, I noticed that my leur lock needles fit onto the 10CC rig. that along with the knowledge that I can do mix one pill with 1ML of water just fine. so what do I do? get 5 spoons, crush four pills, one for each spoon. and then a spoon to squirt the solution into to do a second filter. so I'd crush and mix with water one, suck it up in a needless syringe, squirt it into the empty spoon, throw a cotton in, and suck up 1ML of water into my 10CC rig. I do this until I have all the pills crushed, mixed and into the 10CC rig which now has 4CC's of the morphine solution in it.

was a little time consuming, but I figured it out. fuck the pharmaceutical company and them trying to prevent me from shooting my drugs. I just shot 120MG of morphine at once which is the most Ive ever done in one shot and the rush was so intense it was painful. Im used to the pins and needles, but this was ridiculous, it actually hurt. now I'm nodding, and feeling good.

has anyone else ever done/thought of this? I thought I was pretty clever, and I'm so glad it worked, I'm looking forward to doing it again tomorrow morning.

ok tokinderrick u said that u had the 30mg Abg's i have the 3 of the 15mg ABG morphine CR ones. and i was wondering if u could bang em too. never done em, heard they gel up..reading ur post makes me think its doable....do u heat it up? and do u take the coating off?

here with a abg 60, i have always put a rig and a half water on them, boil them and quickly suck up the mix as it does gel the more it cools.
someone was telling me not to heat em. another told me to use epson salt on it and it wont gel then.

its been awhile since anyone posted here so was hoping for updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.