• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids ABG 30 IV-idiotproof method

RedHandedDenial

Bluelighter
hello friends it had been some time since i have posted anything here on bluelight. i recently acquired an ABG 30 morphine sulfate pill and was very anxious that i was going to screw it up, or even if i did get it right that i wouldn't be able to hit because my veins are so bad. so i set out to do my research on it before attempting it and found nothing but conflicting answers from heating it to not heating it. the girl who gave it to me told me to heat it and all the wax would rise to the top, but i once had the ABG 15 ones and heating it did nothing but gel it up so bad i couldn't do anything to save the pill. so i decided to go against what she said and am extremely glad i did, and I'm here to share an easy, completely idiot proof method that just worked for me like ten minutes ago. seriously, i don't even think an idiot could screw this up.. first i squirted about 80 units of water into a spoon, then (got this idea from my research) added a pinch of salt to the water (everyone said epsom but i used nacl because it is all i had). probably more than a pinch really, i can't really give an exact amount but maybe two pinches.. then heat the water to dissolve the salt and make the water lukewarm. i crushed the pill (into a fine powder with a razor) first before adding it to the saltwater even though most of the forums said put it in whole.. I've never added a pill whole it seems like a very idiotic thing to do as most pills don't dissolve easily. that is literally it.. that is the whole method right there. other than sucking it up and shooting it ofcourse. the pill really didn't gel at all except in a few places. i was left with about 50-60 units of water at the end and omg the rush was amazing, it almost knocked me on my ass (of course i have my shitty veins to thank for cooperating so easily today).. i still feel pretty good now even. morphine never has been my thing,i hate the pins and needles feeling but it was free. anyhow, use this method and i guarantee you won't be disappointed

Shooting these pills are way dangerous, but if someone courses to do it use a fridge chilled pink saline sterile water packs the exchanges give. The saline in the solution is enough to prevent the gelling. Seriously don't shoot these pills especially without a micron filter as even with salt it will gel.

Yeah this "idiotproof" method does not sound safe at all.

omg wtf is everyones deal... someone please explain to me how it is not safe.. i never said to heat a pill which is extremely dangerous, i said heat the water/salt mix to get the salt to dissolve. sorry i didn't specify to use a wheel filter i just know that me typing "use a wheel filter" isn't gonna make someone use one who was never going to use one to begin with.. there are tons of posts on here about IVing pills and people share their stories of what worked for them and what didn't.. my intention with this post was to help someone out who acquires one of these and doesn't know how to IV it without it gelling.. so what is the damn problem i mean damn really

edit for above post: please tell me how it is anymore dangerous than all these other posts aboutIVing pills where people specify to heat it

also not everyone has access to an exchange, not all cities have them. i personally live close to a rather large, well known city and it has no exchange anywhere

The pill still gells just not as much or better words as quickly allowing one to pull a solution... Even with a micron filter shooting these pills is not safe without doing a full extraction using solvents to cleanly sperate the active ingredient from the inactive ingredients, then evaporated and cleaned to remove residual solvents as that would be just as bad if not worse then pills, and finally what's left is something that requires a 0.000 scale to work with still probably leading to od for an addict as the difference between a small and big dose is a fine line making it hard to eyeball safely. Most junkies aren't this technical and rather find some heroin or immediate release pills.

Kid yourself all you want about the safety as it is your body top destroy, but the goals of these boards is to inspire personal effort for harm reduction and to share techniques on such topic. So please don't fool others in believing that any ER pill can be used safely other than oral use even without advance chemistry as you could end up advising someone who loses their limb thanks to your advice to shoot these pills and their junkie habits lead to a miss shot..... Even back in the day the old school stop sign opanas did some gnarly damage due to the time release mechanisms. Something to do with infection I believe although I don't remember.

Seriously think about what you're doing, look up tricombs method of making water solutions of these pills, and plug it (using a oral syringe or something get the water solution past your rectum into your intestine, after evacuating, and allowing it to absorb without releasing the water) as suggested to get the same bioavailability and a IM type rush. You'll be saving years of your life

Edit: No one said yours was more or less dangerous than others..... No one compared you to anyone really.... That's a paranoid tendencies I recommend you take time to think about. Most threads recommending to inject these pills recieve the same post how the tek is not safe. This is less informed people hopefully don't have to learn from their mistakes and rather globally accepted understanding that injecting ER formulated pills is bad more so than pills in general being dangerous to inject.