Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines Ab kashs tek

Bare_head

Bluelighter
Anyone used this method with success?

I have stomach issues since covid and cant intake certain things anymore but want to intake mescaline as clean as possible

I did a STB with some dried San Pedro. Huge pain in the ass with emulsions, i'd say a sous vide is mandatory for all the hot water baths. Yielded 0.66%, I only did two solvent runs. Pretty cool seeing your own mescaline hcl :)

I did a STB with some dried San Pedro. Huge pain in the ass with emulsions, i'd say a sous vide is mandatory for all the hot water baths. Yielded 0.66%, I only did two solvent runs. Pretty cool seeing your own mescaline hcl :)
Can you link the STB you used?

I like PT (or was it San Pedro) chips. I really do. Feels just citrusy to me, not bitter at all. Tea is almost harder to get down but still ain’t that hard. I do blender, filter > fridge, cook a bit left solid > filter --- mix & drink cold. If not like that I’ll go for pure crystals (still haven’t tasted pure mesc).

Can you link the STB you used?

If you search "stb mescaline extraction tek" it is the first hit. I substituted NaOH for KOH, this may have been why I had emulsion problems. Sous vide is a life saver, handy for lots of different extractions.

This shouldnt matter, though NaOH is a more potent base. Cactus is just emulsification hell, though i hear there is a very easy sop making the citrate salt.

I agree with the logic, however when making soap KOH will create a liquid soap while NaOH will create solid soap. So perhaps it does change the consistency...either way I followed that tek to the letter and it was "emulsion hell".

CIELO is the "easy" tek though I had misgivings about it. Easy to end up with to much citrate, makes gauging potency difficult. I dont have time to titrate...also seen reports of it failing.

If I did it again I would a/b it, hope for less emulsions. Patience is certainly required!