• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

AB Fubinaca

dez79

Bluelighter
Hi guys just wanting good start dosage your opinion of it or similar and is vaping the best n only way to take? If so how do I vape it ?

2-5mgs. You can use it orally. Chase it off foill,sandwich it between plant material, or lace it into plant material.

Can I make solution in PG then cap that n swallow?

I wouldn't mix it with PG because the cannabinoid in question has fluorine in it's structure. There's a thread somewhere on bluelight in which they talk about how mixing PG and fluorine results in a chemical reaction that yields whatever component(s) that makes up antifreeze and you do not want to ingest that stuff. I don't know if it makes any difference in which chain the flourine component is located so until you get this cleared up, I wouldn't mix these two. They only talk about the 5F flourinated cannabinoids in that particular thread so I don't know if this information is relevant in the case of fubinaca but better safe than sorry right.

I want to try AB-FUBINACA for the ease of vaping 1-5mg in a e-cig, it seems easier, and the high seems better. I can't afford good weed and I have to be very stealthy about it.

Is AB-FUBINACA high better than hash ? I feel stoned on hash, but I way prefer weed, but I just can't keep it around, smoke it, etc right now.

Dont vape ab-fubinaca in an e-cig unless you like inhaling antifeeze's main ingredient

I ended up licking a tiny amount off cap ( dumb I know) and was a paranoid motor skills gone zombie for 24hrs!! Ended up chucking the rest out just too powerful and not to be messed with please dont make my mistake it wasnt pleasant.!

I believe antifreeze is a different chemical to propylene glycol?

^ No one said it was. You might want to re-read what I posted. It's the combination of PG and flourine (which is part of AB-FUBINICAs chemical structure) in a solution that yields that antifreeze stuff due to a chemical reaction.

^ No one said it was. You might want to re-read what I posted. It's the combination of PG and flourine (which is part of AB-FUBINICAs chemical structure) in a solution that yields that antifreeze stuff due to a chemical reaction.

What chemical reaction would that be? And how does it produce enough ethylene glycol to cause toxic effects? (Ethylene glycol oxidises into oxalic acid in vivo, which then causes organ and joint damage. However, oxalic acid is a normal dietary component in small amounts, so small amounts of ethylene glycol from typical doses of cannabinoids are unlikely to cause problems even if they were produced).

Im not a chemist all i can say is from reading individual users experience with fluorine containing cannabinoids, is that mixing it with pg and vaping in an e-cig made them extremely sick.
One user went to ER and bloodwork showed he had antifreeze chemicals in his blood. He even posted the blood test results.
Vaping off foil did not produce that effects, perhaps it has something to do with the combustion process in the ecig not the chemical its combined with.
But if you really don't think it will happen to you then by all means put your own health at risk

Niflheim:
I have no idea, I only know what I've read in the thread I mentioned in my first post. I'm not a chemist by any means which should be pretty clear to anyone reading my posts ;)

As I said though, better safe than sorry. That's why I wanted to share that information so that someone else might come by and cast some light on whether this reaction occurs with AB-FUBINICA or not and if the concentration would be enough to cause trouble or not.