• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

AB FUBINACA (safety)

Newguy555

Greenlighter
AB Fubinaca is a synthetic cannibinoid.
I will be receiving a vial of 5mg dissolved in ethanol.
A few questions:
Will this induce permanent psychosis?
whats it feel like?
duration of effects?

I couldn't find much on it.

thanks everyone.

It'd be safer and smarter to use the real, natural, God-given plant.

Why use a synthetic cannibinoid? I'm guessing you are going to be drug tested or something

and sorry i dont know the answer to your question. i wouldnt drink a poison (ethanol/alcohol) either. bumped at least

also if you have to even ask if this will induce "permanent psychosis" then maybe you shouldn't take it. (unless you are trolling)

You should mention some more about yourself (level of experience with cannabinoids) and the ROA (route of administration) you are planning to use. welcom on bluelight Newguy555
;)

Like shaddi said natural seems preferred as it is safer and has history, safer mainly because of the fact it's an partial agonist and most (all) synthetics seem full agonists. This means in human language with cannabis there is a ceiling on the effects and with synths there isn't. This is important as overdosing leads to very unpleasant trips with synths. Ab-fubinaca in contrast with other synthetics IMO (in my opinion) is one of the scarier ones. As it seems more prone to overshoot and become to high unlike JWH-122 or AKB-48 which seem more forgiving in case of accidental/ or intended high dosing.

The effects go away quicker then real MJ so that one + IMO. Can't help you out with dosing except to start with an lowest dose possible and wait till the effects appear, which takes a while like real Cannabis.

I used to smoke weed every day for 2 year. Never tried a synthetic. My friend just gave me it to try.

I just don't want any long term effects like 25i gave me.

Have either of you tried it?

I used to smoke weed every day for 2 year. Never tried a synthetic. My friend just gave me it to try.

i've done 'K2 SPICE' (a 'synthetic'/sold as incense in gas stations/headshops) and it just made me feel kind of dead...was crap compared to weed. and i've prob taken 40 hits of it or so total in my life. no long-term effects

Alcohol is a "natural, god given" substance, too, shaddi.

Can you drive while drunk vs can you drive while on weed

Drinking is a sin while you may not believe so. It is in the Qur'an
EDIT: OKAY okay, this is not the place for religious debates, and before this turns into one, if anyone wants to discuss any of that further you can PM me please. not trying to choke my beliefs down someone's throat its just what i believe. and i know how that could turn into an infinite pages of arguing and i dont want that at all.

some people are against alcohol and i'm one of them, religion or not. if u seriously compared the two, how drinking causes many many deaths and weed does not cause one for one example, then mb we can settle on that.

im just looking out for his and everyone else's health. was only trying to add to my original point (didnt know why he couldnt just smoke weed. well actually i cant really now cuz of drug tests but he didnt say that, so..)

Last edited:
I just don't smoke weed, I got a free sample of ab Fubinaca. Don't think I'm gonna try it until I have my benzos.

I just don't smoke weed, I got a free sample of ab Fubinaca. Don't think I'm gonna try it until I have my benzos.

i guess i just meant weed is way more well known, and very widely used, in other words "100% safe" (for your body at least).

i know of no long term effects, esp from light use, of just weed. i know im not answering your question, so free bumps at least

It's unethical to drive on either, but I think you're missing my point. Alcohol is an awful, dangerous substance and marijuana is a beautiful one. The latter is superior the point of absurdity. But you keep drawing a parallel between "natural" and "safe/better" here and in other threads that I think is nonsense. Alcohol is just as "natural" as weed, and alcohol blows. Being natural doesn't mean it's good, and vice versa.

It's unethical to drive on either, but I think you're missing my point. Alcohol is an awful, dangerous substance and marijuana is a beautiful one. The latter is superior the point of absurdity. But you keep drawing a parallel between "natural" and "safe/better" here and in other threads that I think is nonsense. Alcohol is just as "natural" as weed, and alcohol blows. Being natural doesn't mean it's good, and vice versa.

Yea i see your point. he put 'synthetic' in front of the word weed, so i just put my 2 cents to push him to just try 'non-synthetic' weed. oh well, yea, i agree, natural does NOT always mean better/safer. in other threads i compared weed to SSRI and benzos/pills, because those do not grow from the ground, they are made in a lab, and weed isnt. but i know this website is based on weird drugs, haha

Im happy u agree w/ weed>drinking tho at least =)

hi newguy the two substances you mention do have some shared points but are two entirely different mechanisme. But if you mean you sufferd long term from ingesting 25i I would defenintly be cautious before ingesting.

Not that an normal sized dose of Ab would match the intensity of something like Nbomes or LSD, got some little experience with that. But overshooting it, quite easy I may say and you are the world of synthetic cannabinoids. The intensity can be nice if it's intended and one is prepared but not when it's broad daylight responseability, agenda, and that sort shit. Luckily the total duration is short much shorter then LSD and real MarieJ.

So yeah that one got an extra safety precaution in my book and it's not my fav eather. Jwh-122 and 2ne1 are but Ab-fubinaca has it's use. Its potent, in low dose seems like a mediocre synth and if dosed higher one trips

Drinking is a sin while you may not believe so. It is in the Qur'an
EDIT: OKAY okay, this is not the place for religious debates, and before this turns into one, if anyone wants to discuss any of that further you can PM me please. not trying to choke my beliefs down someone's throat its just what i believe. and i know how that could turn into an infinite pages of arguing and i dont want that at all.

some people are against alcohol and i'm one of them, religion or not. if u seriously compared the two, how drinking causes many many deaths and weed does not cause one for one example, then mb we can settle on that.

im just looking out for his and everyone else's health. was only trying to add to my original point (didnt know why he couldnt just smoke weed. well actually i cant really now cuz of drug tests but he didnt say that, so..)

Yeah, watch the fuck out. I brought up how Rabbis had to perform gestures in food warehouses that I worked at, like in front of a bunch stacked pellets and suddenly magically they were kosher, were paid 300-400 000 bucks which they'd send all to Israel to aid in the genocide. That's why you get kosher symbols on fucking mayonnaise and propylene glycol (Relaxa, an anti-constipation medication) and other stuff that cannot be kosher. Last time I checked there was the torturous disgusting way of putting down cows that judaists are into, but nope, that's just the tip of the iceberg. -Former forklift operator at Kraft Foods and also Nestlé

ps I'm agnostic though

Last edited:
Yeah, watch the fuck out. I brought up how Rabbis had to perform gestures in food warehouses that I worked at, like in front of a bunch stacked pellets and suddenly magically they were kosher, were paid 300-400 000 bucks which they'd send all to Israel to aid in the genocide. That's why you get kosher symbols on fucking mayonnaise and propylene glycol (Relaxa, an anti-constipation medication) and other stuff that cannot be kosher. Last time I checked there was the torturous disgusting way of putting down cows that judaists are into, but nope, that's just the tip of the iceberg. -Former forklift operator at Kraft Foods and also Nestlé

ps I'm agnostic though

Was there a point to this post or were you just going for meandering antisemitism?

Criticism of Israel and the Jewish Mafia is not antisemitism, if you disagree with that you agree with the US and Israeli embassador who left the UN Durban Conference on Racism almost 10 minutes in when zionism was equaled to a form of racism (and it sure is). I'm friends with a bunch of moroccan sephardic jew. I just saw this muslims starting to bash alcohol because god said so and I got on a rant on another religion, could have been any, but Montreal isn't called small New York City for nothing. The sephardims I am friends with are either apolitical or only deal with the jewish mafia for well, fun stuff, its been so long, I can admit it now, from 99 to 08 I've sold LSD sheets from a jewish moroccan who takes his stuff from the jewish mafia, there's a mafia in practically all diasporas.

moderate alcohol use has a huge number of clinically documented health benefits. there are certainly many nasty effects of heavy drinking, but marijuana isn't harmless either. sweeping generalizations are rarely accurate.

Practically all this, but the guy went on a religious crusade for 5 seconds and I kinda just made fun of it.