• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

AB FUBINACA BE Warned!!!

dez79

Bluelighter
So I was keen to try my gram of AB Fubinaca and didnt want to inhale it due to my asthma. So what I did do was lick the tiniest amount maybe 10mg off cap, thats when this story takes a crappy turn. Picture a no Motor Skills Paranoid Half Zombie , tripping his ass off for 12 hrs and being out of his body for another 12 hrs. I threw the rest out due to fear of product, this is to warn others its STRONG and it last a looong time and if your in any way suffer anxiety or depression stay the fuck away from it!. peace

So I was keen to try my gram of AB Fubinaca and didnt want to inhale it due to my asthma. So what I did do was lick the tiniest amount maybe 10mg off cap, thats when this story takes a crappy turn. Picture a no Motor Skills Paranoid Half Zombie , tripping his ass off for 12 hrs and being out of his body for another 12 hrs. I threw the rest out due to fear of product, this is to warn others its STRONG and it last a looong time and if your in any way suffer anxiety or depression stay the fuck away from it!. peace

Dude people told you 1-5 mg max... you took like 2x the max dose...
Its impossible to eyeball a small dose like that omfg.

I know and I had to work the next day, felt like a very bad acid trip

Yes I should have dissolved it in PG n waited but i was in one of my lets do it self destructive zones n paid big time.

Yes I should have dissolved it in PG n waited but i was in one of my lets do it self destructive zones n paid big time.

you should take more care man.. people die this way.8:)(

Synthetic cannabinoids continue to disgust me.

I wish you guys would just stick to bud. You'd ruin mary j by abusing these nasties :(

The first few 'noids (I won't say which ones) were kinda half decent, with some very high euphoria and no paranoia. Too bad they're not available anymore.

Contemporary 'noids are just bad. Only benefit is no odor, so more stealth. Apart from that they're just a horrible substitute.

Synthetic cannabinoids continue to disgust me.

I wish you guys would just stick to bud. You'd ruin mary j by abusing these nasties :(

Please chill with the boogeyman scare tactics. =D

Some Synthetic Cannabinoids are simply amazing & in my personal opinion much better than marijuana. The major problems with Cannabinoids stem from many of the newer dangerous, junk Synthetic Cannabinoids like AB-FUBINACA currently being formulated with little to no real medical research or scientific data behind them along with the lack of education by misguided, naive end users.

The first few 'noids (I won't say which ones) were kinda half decent, with some very high euphoria and no paranoia. Too bad they're not available anymore.

Contemporary 'noids are just bad. Only benefit is no odor, so more stealth. Apart from that they're just a horrible substitute.

Yes, you're correct. Most of the current batch of Cannabinoids available from both a recreational & health standpoint are completely disgusting, which is why people need to completely refrain from these newfangled bunk Cannabinoids & firmly start demanding the earlier, more superior JWH or CP version Synthetic Cannabinoids.

^ Dealers don't care, simply put. They don't care if you grow up a third lung or even die from their shit. They're here to make a quick buck.