View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

A weird LSD trip...

FiveSeven

Greenlighter
I'd like to start by saying I consider my self with in reason to be seasoned in the field of psychedelics.
I've taken high grade LSD(white fluff & silver)
from a reliable source on multiple occasions never exceeding the 375- 400mcg range.

Sooooo I'm cleaning my closet out and I stumble upon a 1/2 tab of a black blotter.
I remember this particular blotter, a month a ago I purchased a 10 strip of 250mcg GFD WOW
This particular batch was called I'd like to call "holy water“, it is strong stuff absolutely nothing to fuck with.

Sooo I'm assuming this piece of paper no bigger than a 1/8 of an inch would contain about 100-125mcg of LSD

Sooo I nonchalantly swallow the price of paper and continue to clean my closet.

With in 45 minutes I feel that good ol feeling, absolute euphoria with mild visuals feels like 100mcg should.

Sooo my brother & I decided to smoke some weed . Well I've smoked weed on LSD plenty of times but this experience was indubitably different.

The weed seemed to intensify the LSD by 3 fold. It went from mild visuals to a VERY intense "spacey" feeling, I was staring to zone out as I watched my Bob Marley poster melt & then geometrically morph.
This did not scare me, but what did is I shouldn't be seeing this on such a low dose of LSD
Sooo I decided to lay down stairs on my couch, This is where shit gets freaky...

My heart begins to race! For no reason.
I close my eyes & it feels as if my eyes are wide open! as begin to slowly open my eye lids, I reach in my pocket to grab my cellphone to check the time... What felt like eons was only 5 minutes.

I go to put my phone back in my pocket and I get stuck in what I can only describe as "the loop".
It was like someone had pressed the rewind button in my brain and the image of my putting my phone back in my pocket replayed, & replayed, & replayed again.

I can rapidly feel my heart beat as a panic thinking I'm sleep( when my eyes are wide open staring into infinity). I gasp.

I broke free from the loop... Okay I need to take a walk to stimulate my mind(thinking it would help me escape from this headspace once & for all)

Less than 3 hours had passed since I dosed, unfortunately it's raining outside but at this point I just need visual stimulation Sooo my brother & I decide to take a quick walk though a quiet graveyard to ease my nerves.

As we walked though out the vast graveyard I can't help but think...
What is life?
Are these people in this cemetery actually at rest?
When I die will I be remembered?
What I felt was not anxiety, it was absolute STRESS. It felt as I was trying to accept the trip and surrender to it but the trip demanded more...it felt as my soul had been stretched the length of a football field then bombarded with paintballs of many colors from a omnidirectional omniscient being.

I'm scared...but not fearful. This has never happened before all my other LSD trips are magical
Then I thought to myself a bad trip is only a state of mind. Right?!?

We make it back to the house, I'm pretty wet from the rain but not soaking wet soo I lay back on my couch & begin to meditate.

At this point I feel absolute closterphobia(spelling?)
As if the whole room had been condensed to the size for a pin head, then as I opened my eyes it exploded into vast arrays of colors. I closed my eyes a second time and I deeply breathed I could feel my heartbeat... Every time my heart beat I could only describe it was how waves crash then reform(this happend in repetition, I though I was stuck in a loop but I knew I could feel my heart beat & that gave me a sense that I was still alive)

I return upstairs to my room...
At this point I'm desperate for relief, soo I play some music thinking that was indefinitely change my mind state

I start off with some Lupe Fiasco
"Streets are on fire "
The bass Is incredibly deep, I can feel it as I see mid vibrations on my fingertips.
The tempo is increasing in speed as the bass is slowing down

Sooo I try some good ol Bob Dylan
"all along the watchtower"
I hear every instrument down the hiss of the harmonica.

I continue to lay there as many songs play, but I don't listen to the music... I feel the music. At this stage I'm listening to myself, my conscious.
I just want it to end... I can't control my thoughts, I almost forgot who I was as I plunged down the rabbit hole & floated up to the surface only to find that I've been laying there for almost 2 hours... It felt like weeks had passed.

I feel enlightened...I can only describe it
as blissful madness.

The trip is starting to slowly give me back my sanity. I don't usually do this while tripping but I though since I can almost make sane decisions I'll play some Xbox One (battlefield 4 to be exact)

Anyone reading this can add me
Running on Zero

As less than a hour passed the violence seemed to bore me, I looked at the clock & it was 7:00 . I'm pretty much no longer high at this point, but my mind is still playing games with me.

As 8:00 approaches I'm actually glad to feel sobriety again, I realized something.
I took LSD to escape reality & while tripping all I wanted was to feel sober again, it was a rewarding but scary trip.
I still only covered about 40% of this particular experience.
It was absolute madness, anyone who's taken LSD cannot sum it up into words.

This LSD trip lacked clarity, I felt spaced out the whole time, maybe it was from the weed maybe it just fucked with my brain chemistry & I had less than an optimal experience or maybe the blotter was ALOTTT stronger than I ever though
(Which I don't doubt at all)

Till next time my friends!
5'7