Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A very special cocktail

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovepsychadelics

Bluelighter
So do you like psychedelic drugs? Do you like dissociative drugs? Well here is a very special cocktail. HR notes I have a Ba applied science: nursing. A diploma in said field and am in my first year of organic chemistry via distance uni. So I do know a little about what I'm doing in terms of pharmacodynamics.

This leaves Heroin, meth, lsd and K in the dust. Note 1 mg xanax (alprazolam) administered orally for HR purposes ie so I don't have a MI .

Drugs used: 4 aco dmt, ketamine, MXE, xanax all dosed orally or insufflated.

35 mg 4 aco dmt taken after snorting about 100 mg K and 50 mg MXE with another 50 mg MXE administered at the 1 hour mark.

This is not a trip report. This is, as the title suggests, a very special cocktail of drugs that will leave any single drug experience for dead meth, H, coke whatever. This is intended for those who are interested in psychedelics. Meth is dull compared to this cocktail. Heroin is nothing vs dissociative drugs listed. So if you have the opportunity and resources needed and are after another level of psychedelic experience this may be of interest. Meth users, MDMA enthusiasts sorry this is not a club drug. This is very much a stay at home experience to be enjoyed with your significant other.

This post is intended as a suggestion for those who are interested in such substances. Note for safety sake use the suggested dose of 1 mg xanax or similar dose of another benzo as it is quite taxing on the heart. Enjoy and if this is not for you then enjoy your DOC and be safe. This experience makes LSD look like ginger beer in comparison. Stay safe and enjoy life fellow BLer's. :)

Good one!
Congradulations on the neccesitty to tell the internet about ridiculous drug combination.
Pointless and inspiring reckless drug combinations...next time do a trip report and leave it at that, at least there would be a point to posting and maybe even a shread of useful information.

^^ Me too. Any night staying in psychedelically exploring what the mind and brain can do, not to mention what it can make you visualise beats any night out on anything IMO.

There's no HR to this thread.

I'd have to agree with a few of mindseye's views with this one.

This is AussDD, not TR.

Lovepsycedelics if you have any issues, pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.