• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

A note on Catholic itself (nothing to do with christianity in essence) my take

qanonturb0

Ex-Bluelighter
There is a David in the Bible and Jesus is described as a descendant. Spears were a common item for a battle weapon in militaries back in the day. Particularly in Greece I believe.

The devil is jealous of Jesus christ. Jesus christ was speared on a cross (and I believe drowned as in waterboarded before as a hellish range of possessed freaks crewed around him to kill him)

Jesus Christ is described as being a descendant of Davids.

I believe that (suggesting the devil is real and I'm pretty sure in my opinion he IS -- I vote on doctoral form with a religious affiliation to Native Spirituality -- like a totem)

The story of David spearing the cyclops is about the Devil being jealous of anyone with a bigger penis.

Does that look like a stable man?

Every image of satan is really disfigured or with a small dick. I think if you follow the scruipture... the devil is just some jealous dick who never thought in all his glory to ask God or anyone for a rearrangement procedure to up that size and life that load up righteous.

Anyway he had Jesus speared in the heart. Jesus was successful and obviously more successful and bigger in the jeans than he.

The vatican pyramid includes an upside down pyramid which is all inclusive and in the rainbow colours.

The pentagon does a lot of alien liason. Why does seti exist then

and space x with tesla for possible consumer space travel

Why does AREA 51 as screwed up as area 51 is a way too secretive (hiring crit is auronautics engineering)

It is well know that there are martian colonies in world leadership and the pentagon

@mr peabody @TheLoveBandit

The blue grays are real. They're actually really friendly. I hope they can use real images of themselves without having to hide someday. The pentagon an the vatican knows.

@Tronica

serious post

@BK38

I hope people dont have to hide so much due to gangstalking soon

mr peabody is a really nice fellow. I hope you dont mind the post. This has to break out some how some day

from a self imposed Scotland Catholic