Completed A study investigating DMT: perceived harm, subjective effects & motives for use

rubyh97988

Greenlighter
This study is being conducted with University of Liverpool and has gained ethical approval with dissertation supervisor Paul Christiansen.

I am a University student at the University of Liverpool conducting a research study aiming to explore the subjective experiences of DMT use, perceptions of harm (as well as other il/legal substances) and motivations for use.
If you can spare 10-15 minutes, I would be extremely grateful if you could complete my survey (link below).

You don’t need to have ingested DMT to participate! This survey is completely anonymous so no identifiable details will be recorded.
Requirements of this study:
- 18+
- English reading proficiency
- Residence in the UK, Canada, USA, or the European Union.

The current study is seeking to do a very similar thing to a previous study about magic mushrooms conducted by my dissertation supervisor, so that we can better understand the choices behind DMT use.
With the landscape around the use of psychedelics in a therapeutic context rapidly changing this is a good time to understand psychedelic drugs used in recreational contexts as well.
Link to the survey: https://livpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5hSSO2RjFBQKFM2

This study is being conducted with University of Liverpool and has gained ethical approval with dissertation supervisor Paul Christiansen.

I am a University student at the University of Liverpool conducting a research study aiming to explore the subjective experiences of DMT use, perceptions of harm (as well as other il/legal substances) and motivations for use.
If you can spare 10-15 minutes, I would be extremely grateful if you could complete my survey (link below).

You don’t need to have ingested DMT to participate! This survey is completely anonymous so no identifiable details will be recorded.
Requirements of this study:
- 18+
- English reading proficiency
- Residence in the UK, Canada, USA, or the European Union.

The current study is seeking to do a very similar thing to a previous study about magic mushrooms conducted by my dissertation supervisor, so that we can better understand the choices behind DMT use.
With the landscape around the use of psychedelics in a therapeutic context rapidly changing this is a good time to understand psychedelic drugs used in recreational contexts as well.
Link to the survey: https://livpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5hSSO2RjFBQKFM2
Hey there, welcome to bluelight!!!

I’d love for you to read our forum guidelines and include anything you might have missed in your post. Staring ethics approval and I’d love for you to also include a closing date for your survey.

Any questions feel free to give me or one of the other forum mods a message!

Best of luck!

Diz