• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

A stronger painkiller???

Canniboy95

Greenlighter
Hi So I thought I'd ask this here anyway hope this is OK if not my apologies.... I have been taking dihydrocodeine for a year now and my use has shot up the last few month I take 30 X 30mg DHC pills per day 15 in the morning 15 late afternoon 7-8pm.....I was wondering if there's a more potent opioid that's widely available where I am I know we don't have oxycontin like meds ect like in USA but maybe someone has experienced some thing stronger than DHC where I would be able to achieve similar high without excess of 30+ pills a day ..im near the the Dundee area of Scotland UK.... Also iv tried codeine (weak) tramadol(horrible) don't really want to try heroin right now as i know id love it too much even the aroma from friends baggies is too much for me to be around lol...don't suppose we have oxycodone or hydrocodone here in the UK do we? Or just a opiate/opioid thts quite available here that's stronger mg for mg or heavier on the nice opiate effects any help is appreciated ;)

Last edited:
Just ask the doc for some of the good stuff with a reasonable pain explanation ofcourse

Just ask the doc for some of the good stuff with a reasonable pain explanation ofcourse

This
Ask your doctor for something stronger, there should be plenty more stronger opioids than DHC. Do you have a medical reason to why you take so much?

I have been taking dihydrocodeine for a year now and my use has shot up the last few month I take 30 X 30mg DHC pills per day 15 in the morning 15 late afternoon

900MG/Day of DHC, an insane script.
The time to switch to oxycodone ( yes you have in UK) is long overdue.

I take it your in the UK? I was in the exact position as you, except I would dose 3 times a day. I'm now a raging heroin addict. Really at that dose H is your next move. I know a dr wouldn't prescribe that dose, so your getting your meds from different online Dr's or whatever. It's time to be honest with yourself, your an addict and you'll end up on H eventually if you don't do something about it now. Sorry to be preachy, but you seriously need to be honest with yourself about your drug use.

Edit: you clearly state your in the UK, sorry should have paid more attention.

Morphine isn't bad compared to DHC. I don't know what your choices are over the pond.

I here ya man on some level I kinda knew that.. thats what opiate abuse leads too stonger better opiates(heroin) yeah I'm in the uk also ...ironically I used dihydrocodeine to help with benzo withdrawl and it worked wonders iv never touched a diazepam since lol but I started using valium at 18yo just a few nights untill I got to swallowing up 45 X 5mg pills (yellows) 225mgs per day and the odd Temazepam on top I'm now 20 and now been on the dihydrocodeine for a little under a year but yeah iv came to terms with being a drug addict I can no way justify it on any level but i guess I'm trying to please myself without upsetting people if it wasn't for feeling guilty about hurting family ect I would have some H within seconds.. when I'm on opiates/opiod painkillers tho I still have quite a clear mind and I am able to hide my drug use way more family friends ect don't go ballistic I'm sure this wouldn't be the same for H but I have no experience with this as I know it would only take one taste for me

About what George says tho does anyone in the UK score oxycodone as a street drug and as easy as diffs valium H ect to obtain.... BTW I have no medical reason for the pain meds

Morphine is awesome too I would give anything for a clean supply but very hard to get for me :(

I would suggest to switch to Buprenorphine. If you want to get clean, do a fast taper, if not, stay on a sufficent dose :)

Zerwas, they have that over yonder? I don't see why not. Bupe/Naltrexone will keep you a little bit more on the straight and narrow.

Not allowed to tell you direct sources, but you'll find pretty much anything you want on the dark net. It costs though, the cheapest most readily available opiate is heroin.