Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

A strange thought??

mokele

Bluelighter
Considering americans are paying 3-5$
a bag, dunno how much innit but insanely cheap IMO as they tend to be too strong, not bunk. Ok ok,i know its mexican brown with hit and miss amounts of fent buut wouldnt that allow for a healthier ROA by just vaping it off foil?? You wont likely overdose, no sitting there dopesick, shaking and not registering. Not needing 2 fat beetles running to get you nice n warm....at that price with that risk shooting,even snorting, that Route i would choose.
What do i fail to see??

IV will whoop your ass quick thats why you've gotta use your schnoz if you wanna live

IV will whoop your ass quick thats why you've gotta use your schnoz if you wanna live
Yes. But with fent even schnotzing it can cause too much and de- schnotzing kinda doesnt cut it. Vaping would hit fast and hard, but not too hard as in too much. While vaping brown off foil after decades of IV and high tolerance dont cut it. Oh well, just a harm reduction thought without compromising on wasting too much. Should have deleted but thank you for your input!👍

Yes. But with fent even schnotzing it can cause too much and de- schnotzing kinda doesnt cut it. Vaping would hit fast and hard, but not too hard as in too much. While vaping brown off foil after decades of IV and high tolerance dont cut it. Oh well, just a harm reduction thought without compromising on wasting too much. Should have deleted but thank you for your input!👍

Yeah, idk I got to the point with IV where it was too much of a hassle if I was really going at it, when you really fuck yourself up. The "rush" from IV dope was never really that special for me, and when I was doing it daily for 2 years, I primarily snorted it and nodded out just as well and got just as fucked up. If I had been IVing through that time I probably wouldn't have survived honestly. For me it's just not worth it, but I can understand if someone was used to that method over a period of decades, its hard to get away from.

Smoking Fentadope actually is viable method and one of the ways to minimize harm. I would just load it up into an Oil Burner and Vape the Fentanyl. I would do the same with Butyrylfentanyl and Acetylfentanyl grams of pure back in the day, vaping those outta meth pipe or lightbulb is just heavenly. Those two are way better than whatever bullshit they have flooding the streets right now.

Smoking Fentadope actually is viable method and one of the ways to minimize harm. I would just load it up into an Oil Burner and Vape the Fentanyl. I would do the same with Butyrylfentanyl and Acetylfentanyl grams of pure back in the day, vaping those outta meth pipe or lightbulb is just heavenly. Those two are way better than whatever bullshit they have flooding the streets right now.
Butyrfentanyl is still available by some RC vendors and they got a few new opioids in offer. Might want to check em out?