• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

A strange solution

Fentabill

Greenlighter
The guy who did it before used 57ish mg of furanyl fent in 3.5ml of denatured alch. It took longer than expected and had to be fondled much, but it worked.

Then it was dropped into inositol blah blah blah weak weak Chiner white.

This time 170mg of fu-f was put into acetone

170mg cause 57 was faaar to weak, and besides adding 113mg extra, only 5g of powder is to be used rather than 10g.

So it was acting whack at first, he told me he was super disappointed, but he had to leave and asked me to go check on it.

I look and it seems to be fully dissolved, all one liquid, but it seems to have lost a little liquid, (acetone) but THE ACETONE TOOK THE WHITE COLOR!!

Is this normal? I thought once it dissolved it would stay it's normal clear color? Thanks for the info and answeres. I'm beyond greatful for the help, I sense a donation to the website coming soon

Possibly it is still partially in suspension - milkiness including milk tends to be suspension, if not then emulsion? Hard to dissolve particles drifting and floating around separated... I would mark the level of the solution for reference and gently warm the thing up - no open flame! - while keeping a loose but closed lid on it, if necessary refill the solvent up to the marked level. Usually that straightens that kind of lazy or messy dissolution out. Perhaps it depends on whether you have freebase or salt...
Although in fairness what I would actually do is steer clear of fents. 5 grams reminds me of some Titanic iceberg sighting.

Last edited:
Evaporated the useless acetone out.

Went back to denatured alch.

But tube in boiling water

Dissolved like a pro

Gently mixed into 5g of inositol,

So far it works.

Last time he used 57mg of fu-f into 10g inositol with no luck. Feedback was (weak, don't do anything, and one guy claimed it took him out of wd for a brief period, which was probably due to him thinking he shot opiates ((which he did just very extremely little)))

This time he used 170mg fu-f to 5g with success. He gave me about 0.25g, to which I took out about 0.025 to 0.05 and got nicey nice on top of some other opiates. I could feel it renew my high from some other of the same type of stuff someone else whipped up. Tomorrow when I've slept it all off I'll give just this stuff the old snifferoo