• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Live Long and Prosper đź–– A song for anyone who ever messed anybody about on account of a destructive habit.

still going through it.
if its not gone my thoughts are it will be. even changing my "habits" cannot seem to effect the inevitable end to....
not sure what to say but i do get it.
fuckin buggin at this time and all i have to "save" me are washing clothes and then on to whatever life throws at me. hope its something that can bring smiles. :)
always
j

this thread has me stuck, somewhat.
it hits home base.
trying to make the time and effort to do a "deep dive" as they are so want to say these days. Wont be the first....
<3

Random play appropriate topic...I feel so mighty until I go on a run and burn it all to the ground then fall down broken a feeble shortsighted small-minded (thinking he is vast minded until they shown him he isn't worth a bag of brand new Mighty King Marbles) human critter in a vast universe he slanders all too naively for his own good not to speak of being a positive force inside that which he is inseparable from in cosmic terms?

I want to feel mighty I want to stop poisoning myself I am going to meetings tomorrow because left to my own devices the same insane result that isn't making anyone a dollar I am tired of thinking about how many frowns I am responsible for...their demonic crowns are not what makes a man mighty...mighty power is good by universal standards or else it is false and deluded and leads many to great pits of suffering but I need to keep my own side of the street clean I can't point anymore fingers without it catching up to me all too soon then what a miserable doomed being in an expanse of time that is not on his ego'$ side I imagine

These words felt better than the behavior I was exhibiting earlier today also better for my CNS typing with awareness despite how over the top and frazzled it is I need to quiet the mind stop overthinking except meditation does that thinking about it does not

I think like a total alcoholic in the vein that enough money would solve everything lol I would be dead before dawn more often than not if I was truly free to spend lack of it perhaps has saved me from my lethal dosages

Jacque Fresco. Let me listen to a voice of reason not directly attacking my own unique inner darkness and be receptive to changing my faulty prejudices which undoubtedly lead me back out into the trenches of active addiction

I don't blame the drugs I blame my faulty introduction to premature using

Last edited: