• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

A sad personel tale (slightly disturbing)

Mathew Lheureux

Bluelighter
3É13É2015 So its true the invega sustenna has left me an emiotenless zombie... i guess this is what i deserve for all those horrific things i did at whitefish island... i know for a fact that god is going to
punish me one day. I just started taking abilify 7mgs although i did decide to cheek it when my mother admnistererd the drug to me. i later on decided to take what was left of the drug which im guessing is
about 5 mg... anyways i feel better... i think i might go for a walk to my grandmothers old apartment complex and smoke a doobie... i dont know i think it will help me to get some fresh air... i must say i
reallly hate these physciatric medications but it is what it is theres nothing that can be done about it know with the CTO in place..

So far ive heard only positive things about the drug abilify it was devoloped in japan and it was actually made to help restore dopemanine recepers to there proper levels rather then most other anti physcotics
which actually block dopemanine receptors altogether...im still feeling the effects of that invega sustenna injection.... i was given 2 injection to my recolllection..

3É15É2015... so im sitting here thinking about all the damage that invega sustenna did to me.. ive been hearing about drugs similiar to invega being callled liquid kosh.. as the name implies it beats you sense
less... to my understanding its a dopeamine antogonist which basically means it slows down dopamine receptors in your brain.... im also being rejected by my family at home.. why just earlier today my
grandmother called me ÉitÉ instead of mathew... but its all goood i deceived her and managed to take 20 dollers off of her...... i told her that i contacted my mother on the phone and told her that she said
she would pay her back the 20 dolllers..... classic.... she fell for it hook line and sinker and i went out and bought a 20 bag of reefer...

Lately ive been thinking about the damage that the invega sustenna has done to me... my head just feels cooked and damaged.... hopefully the drug wears out of my system and the side effects are not permanent..
i read online that palpirodon has a half life of 25 days and it takes 7 half lives for this drug to get out of your system so thats 150 days of torture...

So danny is comming down for easter that should be in about 9 days... he said he was flying down so i know he wont be bringing any weed on him but he has contacts in the sault so this might be a chance for me
to meet a new dealer...

3É18É2015

So lately ive been thinking about what a peice of shit i am and how i deserve everything that im getting in life.... ive done abominable deeds and here i am sitting around enjoying another day in paradise meanhwile there
are good people who are starving and children drinking mud water.... i guess i should start to count my blessings in life...

Recently ive been playing skyrim... i created a nord with blonde hair.. my personel favorite... anyways i escaped helgen and went to windhelm and talked with aventis arentino killed grela the kind and spoke with astrid..
she gave me the location of the dark brotherhood headqaurters if you will.. i guess i will venture there now..

I know will digress from my previous entry and talk about something else for a moment... and that is my mother paula... she wants me to take medication for the rest of my life and i cant do it... abilify or ariproprazile
is absolute poision... as im writing this i feel like im about to die or like my internal organs are failing... i know that abilify causes damage to the kidneys but right now my entire throat is swollen and my lower back
is absolutely killing me.. im in physical agony and i cant find any releif.... part of my brain feels damaged i think its my right parital lobe but theres definetly something wrong with my head,,,, my guess it that its the
medication thats doing this to me... im in absolutle agony this is torment... paula you actually want me to take this drug... you are one fucked up sick twisted woman and i equate you to a film called Misery written by
stephen king that is the eqeveulent to the amount of suffering im going through right now... im absolutely trapped with the cto in place i have to take this so called ÈmedicineÉ for 6 months and after that the good doc
will probably renew it for another 6 months...

Hey there, sounds like your in a bad place with yourself at the moment - I really do not know the drugs your taking but from the quick reading they seem to be for treating schizophrenia and psychotic behavior or thoughts.

If you feel that these medications do not suit you or are not working correctly you need to be discussing this with the doctors or your mum if she is the one administering them to you.

Your post is rather scrambled and I found it hard to follow so if you have asked a question that I have missed I can only apologize and advise you to maybe reword your post?

I'm not sure rewording is going to help. There's obvious signs of mental illness here. From what I'm reading you definitely need something, as you're not thinking clearly or logically. But there's no question antipsychotics can be unpleasant. It's an unfortunate situation and I sympathize.

You should explain to your doctor that this medication is having unpleasant side effects. I'm sure it's not causing organ failure and brain damage, that's just the paranoia talking. But you should try other options. When you do, take them AS PRESCRIBED. Not sometimes or on and off. If you're taking medications incorrectly that could be causing some or all of your problems.

That was some of the weirdest shit I've read all day. Hope he gets his act together.

The only way he gets his act together is to take his medication and see a doctor regularly, and if things don't improve get a different doctor. And ALWAYS taper, don't cold turkey.