A request, a plea, an invitation

Ashke

Bluelighter
Welcome to a scene.
It is not mine. It is not yours. My point being, it is neither and both.
There is a certain magic in what you bring to this scene. There is magic in what I bring. What he brings and she brings... All together we build this intangible thing, this place where my happiness can be stacked atop a thousand other joys. My indrawn breath can match the excitement of hundreds around me as they draw in the lights, the sounds. Isn't there magic in that?
Take drugs, or don't. Dance, or don't. Wear candy, or don't. Come for the music, or the dancing, or to meet people. Come to be happy. Come to escape. But just bring something, add something worthwhile. Add your presence, let your joy be included. And if you take no joy from it, if you catch yourself stifling the joy of others, then ask yourself what you are doing? Why include yourself at all?
I don't think that a changing scene is a dying scene. Come party with me and I will try my best to show you. Come be wild and crazy and free, get out of your house, get off your ass, and just come be a part of this magic vibe, and most importantly, come however you please. Come with purple hair. Come with rainbow tights. Come in sensible cotton and khaki. Come with trepidation, come with laughter. Come dance, come take my hand, come meet all my best friends and all my best strangers.
Just come, and be, and let others be.
~*~ Ashke ~*~

That was very nice, I love to read your posts, you are a very uplifting person, keep it up, Renee

couldnt have said it better myself, your awesome
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

Ashke, that was a freakin awesome post.
I got chills while reading it...partly because I knew you meant every word of it.
Keep em coming.
I would say PLUR to you but you obviously already have it.
------------------
High-Roller
ICQ-60340666
My God, how is it possible to feel this good?
[This message has been edited by High-Roller (edited 17 January 2000).]