• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

A question.

Paskalaja

Greenlighter
Hey. I have been taking about a year olanzapine 15mg and about three months temesta(lorazepam) 1mg and now I'd like to take one panacod tablet (30mg codeine) i was just thinking is that safe? Sorry for my bad english, im from finland.

Though I dont reccommend using benzo's and opiates together (due to respiratory depression), those arent huge doses...so you'll probably be okay. What is your opiate history?

Though I dont reccommend using benzo's and opiates together (due to respiratory depression), those arent huge doses...so you'll probably be okay. What is your opiate history?
My opiate history is this: About three times i have been taking codeine. 30mg per session. The effects were mild but however, I noticed the effects. Only negative thing in this sessions was that i was a bit sleepy, but nothing else if i remember correctly.

Id be careful then, because benzo's can make you sleepy too. Esp. when taken with opiates. Did you notice any respiratory type problems? Like having to tell yourself to breath?

Id be careful then, because benzo's can make you sleepy too. Esp. when taken with opiates. Did you notice any respiratory type problems? Like having to tell yourself to breath?
Okay. No, i didnt notice anything like that.

Okay, you should be good then. Start small, you can always take more. Good luck.