• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

A Question Regarding 100mg Morphine EXTENDED RELEASE PILL

Awkward_Whimper

Greenlighter
FIRST AND FOREMOST, If SWIM has posted to the wrong area of the website, please forgive him. He is new to forums in general and didn't know where to go. Please redirect if this is in the wrong place.

Important Info:
SWIM is a
hefty guy around 310lbs and 6'3".:) Personally, SWIM thinks a majority of that weight is muscle or something else because he does not exactly look like he weighs around 310lbs.

SWIM has also taken into consideration his weight and the fact that morphine is slightly weaker than oxycodone. If there is anything else, please let him know.

That aside, SWIMs drugs of choice are benzos like xanax and valium, alcohol, marijuana, and opiates. SWIM has been unable to get a hold of his favourite opiate, oxycodone for a while. He recently found a 100mg extended release morphine pill. SWIM would like to feel that warm opiate hug he's been missing and was wondering, since his tolerance is fairly low, if there is a safe way to administer the drug and remove its time release mechanism. SWIM does not want to plug or shoot so please do not suggest. SWIM will snort or parachute. These are the only methods he prefers.

Should SWIM wait until he is able to acquire oxycodone and build his tolerance before tackling the pill, or follow some instructions from people here that maybe know a bit more about these things? Please suggest to the best of your knowledge. SWIM thanks you very much.

You can't really defeat the extended release mechanism, but you can orally ingest any amount of the beads inside the capsule. The effects last about 8 hours and may feel like the equivalent of 20-30mg oxy with less euphoria and more sedation.

How much oxy are you use to taking ?

I have no memory of making this post. But if you must know I take a maximum of 30mg of oxycodone (preferred opiate) and a minimum of 15mg depending on how low my tolerance is. 30mg are for binges that go on. The maximum ever taken (and I took a month or so to lower my tolerance) was 60mg, producing effects that 30mg did when tolerance was lower.

Just to update I did ingest the pill and remembered why I hated morphine; the itching. For whatever reason oxycodone does not induce itching for me. It's always been my ideal opioid (or hydrocodone in case I did not have oxy. I'd calculate (roughly) a conversion that more or less doubled the oxy intake). The pill worked fine crushed and chewed, got a decent hug but it was very prickly. Too itchy.

Just to update I did ingest the pill and remembered why I hated morphine; the itching. For whatever reason oxycodone does not induce itching for me. It's always been my ideal opioid (or hydrocodone in case I did not have oxy. I'd calculate (roughly) a conversion that more or less doubled the oxy intake). The pill worked fine crushed and chewed, got a decent hug but it was very prickly. Too itchy.

You can make an aqueous solution, let it sit for 8-12 hours.. then you'll have defeated the time matrix.

(or hydrocodone in case I did not have oxy. I'd calculate (roughly) a conversion that more or less doubled the oxy intake)
It's multiplied by 1.5, not doubled.. just fyi.

-hs