• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

A question about Coke

PGTips

Bluelighter
During a conversation a group of friends and I were having in school on Monday we got onto the topic of Coke. A few of us had tried it and others hadn't. Someone then said "If you put Coke onto a womans clitorus (I apologise for the spelling) they orgasm instantly!"
This impressed a friend very much and has been going on about it for the last 3 days. Is this true? My friends are dodgy sources of drug info and I just want to make sure (before my friend tries something weird ;) ).

Cheers, I had a feeling it was BS. If it was capable of doing that it would be WAY more popular among the ladies :p

Since women turn into sperm recepticles at the very mention of cocaine (extrapolated from data provided by PhreeX, 2002), imagine what they'd do if they could orgasm just by touching their clitoris with it?
Cocaine would skyrocket to $1000 per gram, too.

Cocaine is a local anesthetic, and while I have no actual data to back this theory up, It stands to reason that putting coke on a woman's clit would desensitize it and make it harder for them to have an orgasm, not easier.
On the flip side, I do remember something about guys rubbing coke on thier dicks to make them last longer... same reasoning.
/me goes out and buys a couple grams of coke to try out his theories.
Wait... I don't need any for myself... my gf complains that I last too long as it is ;)

As a female, I can assure you putting coke on my clitorus does NOT make me orgasm...instantaneously or otherwise.
If you put some meth in my mouth and fuck me up against a door, well then, that's a different situation entirely... ;)

richard pryor used to have a routine where he would say, "i fucked around with cocaine....yes i did...i would fuck around and get high, but one night this dude told me 'if you put cocaine on the end of your dick...you can fuck all night!'....hehe...ya shouldn'tve told me THAT shit, jack!"
of course, he also said, "cocaine is God's way of tellin a nigga he's got too much money."
evidence is in.

That there is one of those crazy drug urban legends that have been going around for years. Someone should start A thread on drug urban legends. I would but this thread makes me wanna bang a big fat line of coke...

chemistry lesson for ya...cocaine, novocaine, benzocaine (which they use in "extended pleasure" condoms)....anyone who's actually done coke would know that it's an anesthetic, like Griff already stated, and wouldn't even begin to think that putting it on a girl's clit would aid in orgasm...

"cocaine is God's way of tellin a nigga he's got too much money." oh shit thats funny hahaha

no! but it is very good with sex.you can not use the drug alone 4 a orgasim,but with the right partner it can last for ever!

FACT: Any girl will suck your dick for a line of coke...
Trust me on this one, it always works. Next time you see a hot girl, break out a line and pull down your pants, you don't even have to say anything, she will know how to take it from there...

Wasn't this thread in SL&R? This drug urban legend will never go away. MultistateOffender I wouldn't say any girl. I would say that any girl that does coke is more like it. What is it with you women when you fuck on coke. There is no better feeling in the world. Your fucking animals...

last week i smeared half a line of coke up my wifes clit , 10 minutes later she went wild and spontaneously started to do things she never did before,
this lasted for about 2 hours. we will certainly try this again

last week i smeared half a line of coke up my wifes clit , 10 minutes later she went wild and spontaneously started to do things she never did before,
this lasted for about 2 hours. we will certainly try this again
Bro this thread is 18 years old lol. That said, yes, cocaine absorbs through mucous membranes—like the nose, the traditional route of administration—so by extension...