• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants A-PVP, SSRI and Fabomotizol Interaction ?

anythinganywhere

Greenlighter
First of all, hello. Pvp and fabomotizol are not drugs with a lot of clinical manifestations. I have read a lot of conflicting articles about whether its use together with Sertraline will lead to problems. I have been using Sertraline for 5 years. 200 mg per day. I have just started taking Fabamotizol for 2 weeks, but I have read articles that have no scientific basis that the drug should definitely not be used with SSRIs or Stimulants because it has an MAO-like effect. (Wikipedia Source Not Specified ). I would appreciate it if someone with knowledge of this shared it with me. I am a regular user of stimulants and I have not had any problems since sertraline. But I'm worried about fabomotizol.

Fabomotizole should be fine to mix with A-PVP in practice. Why take fabomotizole at all? I found it personally to be kind of useless. I don't believe it is an particularly effective drug, however I have never taken it for a prolonged period of time.

First of all, hello. Pvp and fabomotizol are not drugs with a lot of clinical manifestations. I have read a lot of conflicting articles about whether its use together with Sertraline will lead to problems. I have been using Sertraline for 5 years. 200 mg per day. I have just started taking Fabamotizol for 2 weeks, but I have read articles that have no scientific basis that the drug should definitely not be used with SSRIs or Stimulants because it has an MAO-like effect. (Wikipedia Source Not Specified ). I would appreciate it if someone with knowledge of this shared it with me. I am a regular user of stimulants and I have not had any problems since sertraline. But I'm worried about fabomotizol.
If fabomotizol has MAO inhibiting properties, it could potentially be dangerous in combination with an SSRI like sertraline and a stimulant like a-PVP. Serotonin syndrome could be possible depending on fabomotizol's effects, though a-PVP seems to act almost exclusively as an NDRI, without much effect on serotonin release/reuptake.

How do are the effects of fabomotizol in terms of their feeling? Several years back, a Russophile friend of mine gave me a strip of Afobazole tablets. I have never gotten around to trying them but am still curious. Also, the subjective effects can give you an indicator of the drug's action (and possible complications), in the absence of better data.

If fabomotizol has MAO inhibiting properties, it could potentially be dangerous in combination with an SSRI like sertraline and a stimulant like a-PVP. Serotonin syndrome could be possible depending on fabomotizol's effects, though a-PVP seems to act almost exclusively as an NDRI, without much effect on serotonin release/reuptake.

How do are the effects of fabomotizol in terms of their feeling? Several years back, a Russophile friend of mine gave me a strip of Afobazole tablets. I have never gotten around to trying them but am still curious. Also, the subjective effects can give you an indicator of the drug's action (and possible complications), in the absence of better data.
I have a diagnosis of Generalized Anxiety Disorder. When combined with stimulants, anxiety increases considerably. The old-style antisiolytics would reduce my stimulation and I didn't like it. But this drug is excellent for preventing anxiety while still at high. The dose range is quite wide. It has a very fast half-life. It takes away my anxiety directly without causing any numbness. I am using the highest clinically approved dose.

Fabomotizole should be fine to mix with A-PVP in practice. Why take fabomotizole at all? I found it personally to be kind of useless. I don't believe it is an particularly effective drug, however I have never taken it for a prolonged period of time.
When combined with stimulants, it reduces anxiety without reducing stimulation and without drowsiness. The reason why I prefer this drug is that it does not directly affect the gaba receptors. It produces anxiolytic and neuroprotective effects without any sedative or muscle relaxant actions. But I was worried that it showed MAO effects and increased few side effects. Do you have a research chem or drug suggestion that can take its place?

May not be relevant but I had an unpleasant unintentional trip combining aphp fluoxetine and promethazine.

Anticholinergic hallucinations despite very low doses of eqch