• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants A-PVP insufflated and vapourized

saif1311

Bluelighter
Hi there! I was just curious if anyone here has any experience vapourizing and/or insufflating A-PVP (alpha-Pyrrolidinopentiophenone)

I am quite curious to this drugs euphoria but do not want to lose myself in exploration nor end up addicted.

I have read most of the trip reports on Erowid, and I remember researching about it back in the day but since then Google has changed alot and the same results cannot be found.

Any information on experimenting with this chemical safer/your experience would be greatly appreciated!

Sure i smoked it back when it was available but it has vanished. Personally i found it oddly sleepy and narcotic like, though very euphoric and reinforcing. Felt similar to crack cocaine but not quite as good.

If you arent looking for an addictive drug then i would stay awake from smoked A-PVP given my describe of it being crack like (thus, enormously addictive since crack is probably the most reinforcing drug in existence).

Sure i smoked it back when it was available but it has vanished. Personally i found it oddly sleepy and narcotic like, though very euphoric and reinforcing. Felt similar to crack cocaine but not quite as good.

If you arent looking for an addictive drug then i would stay awake from smoked A-PVP given my describe of it being crack like (thus, enormously addictive since crack is probably the most reinforcing drug in existence).
I do know of it's addictive potential, I have smoked quite a few big sessions of crack in the past and haven't fully lost myself or gotten addicted where I would be chasing that high, if I had a gram of coke now I'd probably want to sniff it rather than wash it up. You know?

Just yeah, I don't want to completely lose my personality and self like some people I see end up since I know A-PVP is a powerful drug.

But since I know now it will be more compulsive like crack, I'll make sure I only have what I want to consume on me and no more then some benzos!

Thanks for replying.

I should also note the paranoia and psychosis inducing capacity of A-PVP is stronger than crack, so its possible to get a bit weirder in that regard. Its been speculated that drugs like A-PVP may actually have anticholinergic properties at high doses which could explain the unique type of psychosis it can produce.