• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Social A Post On Service

Joey

Bluelighter
Sometimes there are incidents in life which, regardless of their origin in fault between an earthquake flattening your community and a lack of prosperous vicissitudes headed upward only if your lifestyleis bent toward being your fault - and yours only? So they say. There's a high likelihood that something within the realm of both extremes will become an occurence to your life. Maybe even on repeat order for several years to never equate to something as balanced as a solution hanging off the other end of the diving board, and into dark waters. When do things ever become tolerable to be both standard and acceptable? The answer really is individual to each individual person who runs into the issues affecting their lives to be brought to absolution. There's nothing quite like acknowledging someone is starving, ill, and headed to a life time cut short on the honor roll when a flood buries them under tow to drown needlessly, someone will become a millionaire for no reason and have a wonderful life while never facing the consequences to literal murder at least, and everything between situations and cultural reference to be seen as the thing which is dragging us down to the dirt today. Again, to the dirt! How can someone get clean when the filth is being brought to me by my dealers for the money I spent hours hustling for, or not? Once I had a gun held to my head to force me to something I overcame and that's nothing because I work X hours and you're like this, and I've got - you are!

Bullshit egotism I hear all day long in my adult life especially as a male specimen seeming to male specifications. Holy hell have there ever been a lot of dudes who are actually vulnerable, stupid twats and remember that time we talked about how solid I am you puss puss? Where are you when I need you, you stupid bitch! Reverse that onto me and we can argue all day and night about neither one of us being anything but abusive and having no way to express differently! Sometimes people are horrible to each other and find that soul bonding literature spelled out within the heart to keep the motion moving strong - then people who are absolutely perfect seeming to each other duke it out one night to literal tyranny and rape to murder and a self-inflicted gunshot wound tot he head!! What's with that?

There are clearly some mixed lines being held out here. The point I doubt this is even interesting. I spent nearly no time past the first pass over the keyboard and I don't care to spend much more. It's critical that we are able to be true to each other in the sense that if I expect you to show up because you promised to - you'd better save an emergency because sometimes the liuttle things add up. If you ever need a day to yourself, you can literally abandon me to the most vulnerable positions though and I'll engage in hero worship for months to the fact you at least showed up to tell me I'm alright and gave me breakfast. Little things! Service to be served by the people who don't give a flying fuck for us and I really need to find you something else to get through this day! It's not a good rhythm! I can't beat my stick to this shit!

So for all appearances let us be there for the other ones who can't be there for us, have expectations, and be sorry for ourselves to be picked up when maybe we don't deserve! Who decided there's order to either a structure or formless day as benign in it's architectural instruction? Live for the dead don't care but we're still crying for a breath back on our heads as they were there once!

Last edited: