• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos A possiblle harmful post I made regarding Bromazolam sulution ratio with mimi bottles of alcohol

Lil'LinaptkSix

Moderator: H&R, TL
Staff member
Somehow I was under the impression that a nini bottle of absolut vodka cantains 100ml... this is fasle; it is 50ml.
My isinformation can and will cause some issues as I was dropping 100mg brom in what I thought was 100ml of alcohol which would equate to 1mg/ml.
This, after more research has indicated that the true dose is 2mg/ml and want to appologize for the indescrepency of my post in error.
I am having a hard time dealiing with this erronous posting on a harm reduction platform and not sure what I can do to correct this misinformation but to make a post of it here.
There is no excuse offered other than not doing the work to post accurate information.
I hope that this is sufficient but feel it is not and it bothers me.
I am truely sorry about spreading this and hope that any who took my word for my post will read this and either dilute any bromazolam solents accordingly if any took my lie as gospel truth.
I am sorry if there has been any negative repercussions and/or dependance issues that trusted my misinfomed posts.
Deeply sorry and want to appologize for posting bullshit.
All my best and hope for BL forgiveness in this.
:group hug:

Last edited:
It happens to the best of us, I’ve had to delete whole threads in a past life on a different forum. The best you can do is post a warning like this, or if possible hunt down the old posts and edit them.

-GC