• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs A-pcyp

Seabull

Greenlighter
Procuring a sample of this substance soon due to a very slight discrepancy between me and a vendor, and I'm not sure what to make of it. I've gathered that it is a cathinone, but know nothing else of it. Can anyone give me any insight? I've read mixed reports of it being a mellow version of A-PVP and not as compulsive, but have heard from other sources that it's garbage knockoff of A-PVP. Can anyone clear the air? It would be appreciated. For reference, I've never had cathinones so this is potentially this is my first one.

The cyclohexyl group makes it look like a pretty yucky compound if you ask me. Would probably be more a-php like than a-pvp, and even then, its going to be far different. Most of these new generation cathinones are just too bulky, and this compound is pretty bulky.

Please report back however as i'm always curious and love reading about experiences with these newer compounds.

The cyclohexyl group makes it look like a pretty yucky compound if you ask me. Would probably be more a-php like than a-pvp, and even then, its going to be far different. Most of these new generation cathinones are just too bulky, and this compound is pretty bulky.

Please report back however as i'm always curious and love reading about experiences with these newer compounds.

Can you translate? I know very little about chemistry, and I'd like to know what I may be walking into. Appreciate it

Can you translate? I know very little about chemistry, and I'd like to know what I may be walking into. Appreciate it

Simply put, these bulkier cathinones seem to be less effective than compounds like a-pvp, while sometimes having more side-effects. Let us know what your experience is though.

Last edited:
Simply put, these bulkier cathinones seem to be less effective than compounds like a-pvp, while sometimes having more side-effects. Let us know what your experience is though.

Ah, got it. Will definitely do so.

I recently tried this, and it's stronger than NEP, a-pihp, or 3f-a-pvp. People say that 3f-a-pvp is rarely the real thing, so perhaps I had something else. Vaping seems to work best with a-pcyp, but I had to stop because it's harsh and inflames my throat. Insufflation burns a lot more than is the case with the cathinones mentioned above. The euphoria isn't quite as nice as NEP, but it is nonetheless a longer-lasting experience. Regarding odor profile, pcyp smells lke Pyrus calleryana, which is the species of tree that can't keep in its pants and makes half the country smell like semen every spring. NEP and 3f-a-pvp have a hint of that odor too, albeit not to the same extent. They smell more fruity and pleasant overall.

So its more potent than NEP but less enjoyable?

Sounded like shit to me? Hows the comedown? Hows prosexual is it? It kind of looked like trash to me. 4f-php was trash but one of the most prosexual compounds i have ever come across in my life. The high is like an anxiety attack, but with benzos it was extremely prosexual. I hated it but i liked it for that one purpose. I felt like 70% NRI and 30% DRI.

Well, NEP was enjoyable for the first hour or two and then I found myself standing around with a piece of foil but not really getting anywhere. I'm not a huge fan of NEP—it's like inhaling the gas from whipped cream cans and feeling great for about 5 seconds. This stuff more or less maintains its power, at least in my experience. I should note that I have not pushed the limit with a-pcyp, which means that I have never induced a panic attack. You see, I avoid benzos and alcohol, so when I do have panic attacks, I just have to wait for them to pass. I consequently try not to push my luck with cathinones. To answer your question, pcyp is somewhat sexual, yes. However, a-pihp seems best in that department.

Age: Quite young nowhere near prime age (privacy reasons I cannot elaborate further sorry)
Weight: 156
Health: Above average
Should be noted that I have ADHD.
Stimulants used: Isopropylphenidate, Ritalin, Adderall, 4f-MPH, Ethyl-Hexedrone.

Had very interesting experiences with this. Acquired about 500 mg on hand and went through it in 7-10 days (insufflatined), which is highly unusual for me considering I do not enjoy stimulants at all. This one on the other hand I enjoyed quite a lot. Insufflated the rush seemed pretty intense (comparing it to my very limited background of stimulant use, keep this in mind for my whole review). I used it mainly as a functional stimulant but that was very difficult because my line of work can be very strenuous and doubled with a heart rate of 160 bpm at times (averaging 127 during one experience note that almost all experiences were over 100) felt very unhealthy almost dirty. Very strong urge to redose much more so than Hexen. Started at 15 milligrams and worked my way up to 40-60milligram doses, re-dosing within 2 hours 3 times per day. Found it to be moderately euphoric (not as much as ethyl-hexedrone though) as well. Can be quite recreational as I found the euphoria to be somewhat distracting from my tasks at times. I felt no sexual urge, though I never have with any stimulant I've tried. Let me know if I've missed anything in my review.

I should note that after using this for 4 days—mostly via insufflation—I noticed that something had become different about my sinuses. I'm now pretty confident that it's sinusitis. I had been snorting isopropylphenidate in the weeks leading up to the a-pcyp, so perhaps it had done the heavy lifting and left the mop-up operation in the hands of a-pcyp. Be that as it may, I can confidently say that snorting it is a bad idea. The same goes for vaping. Take it orally.

I should note that after using this for 4 days—mostly via insufflation—I noticed that something had become different about my sinuses. I'm now pretty confident that it's sinusitis. I had been snorting isopropylphenidate in the weeks leading up to the a-pcyp, so perhaps it had done the heavy lifting and left the mop-up operation in the hands of a-pcyp. Be that as it may, I can confidently say that snorting it is a bad idea. The same goes for vaping. Take it orally.

Oh yeah for sure. My nose was ruined by the time I went through the lot. Nosebleeds everyday for 4 days after last dose with heavy spotting on tissue for maybe a week or so after. Very rough on the nose. Oral administration was decent. Only tried it once, but I agree