• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Health A paper I wrote for Chemical Collective based in NL on Psychedelic Medicine

And spread active patches everywhwere too. ;)

I absolutely love this paper. Will respond to you here, as I was going to make a response post in NMI but here fits best.

Basically, you had me at glances of MDA, just after reading the history, then I read the lot. Well done.

Whats shuttershock?

Great write up!

MDMA has severely reduced my PTSD symptoms after I used it with 2 close friends and was able to talk about, and process some very traumatic and difficult experiences in my life.

Psilocybin containing mushrooms pulled me out of a year long deep depression that was plagued with suicidal ideation. I implemented the McKenna Method, and since that trip that is now 3 or 4 years ago, the frequency of my suicidal thoughts have been greatly reduced.

It's not Ketamine, but just a few nights ago I was thrown into a feeling that was very deep and dark. I had felt a sense of Hopelessness that I haven't felt felt in quite a while, so I dosed some 3-Fluoro-PCP and it pulled me right out of it and helped me realize that things are okay and that things aren't as bad as my brain makes them seem.

For me Empathogens, Psychedelics and Dissociatives are the Holy Trinity for Healing the soul. Of course not necessarily all at once, but they all serve their purpose.

Great write up!

MDMA has severely reduced my PTSD symptoms after I used it with 2 close friends and was able to talk about, and process some very traumatic and difficult experiences in my life.

Psilocybin containing mushrooms pulled me out of a year long deep depression that was plagued with suicidal ideation. I implemented the McKenna Method, and since that trip that is now 3 or 4 years ago, the frequency of my suicidal thoughts have been greatly reduced.

It's not Ketamine, but just a few nights ago I was thrown into a feeling that was very deep and dark. I had felt a sense of Hopelessness that I haven't felt felt in quite a while, so I dosed some 3-Fluoro-PCP and it pulled me right out of it and helped me realize that things are okay and that things aren't as bad as my brain makes them seem.

For me Empathogens, Psychedelics and Dissociatives are the Holy Trinity for Healing the soul. Of course not necessarily all at once, but they all serve their purpose.
Can you explain how dissos help you?
I have never tried them but in a way I think I could imagine how they work, but ... not very much, just imagination

I would like to know how they compare in terms of therapeutical potential with psychs.

Can you explain how dissos help you?
I have never tried them but in a way I think I could imagine how they work, but ... not very much, just imagination

I would like to know how they compare in terms of therapeutical potential with psychs.
For me, Psychedelics are much more intensive. If you take them while struggling with depression, anxiety or PTSD; then you know that you are going to have to address some serious issues head on and once you take them, there is no heading back. With dissociatives, there can be some uncomfortable moments similar to psychedelics, but they feel much more manageable. They do tend to make you "look in the mirror", but with dissociatives your ego is still intact for the most part, so they dont as easily provide you with alternative routes to address how you've been handling your problems like psychedelics do. With psychedelics it's almost like your ego is softened and you're looking at your issues, but since you've been able to step out of your ego, you are now able to see 100 different ways to go about dealing with whatever ails you, and during the trip you can apply them to the issue and sort of play the tape forward and see the outcome, and you can do this with all of the different ways to address your issues until you see tthe way that has your desired outcome.

I guess I'll put it like this. If I've been in a deep depression for months and have been dealing with suicidal ideation and I know that I need a complete shift in my worldview, I will take a psychedelic. Psychedelics will help me deconstruct and reconstruct my entire worldview, but the experience is often difficult, albeit very worthwhile.

If I'm in a low grade depression, or I wake up one day feeling blue, I can take a dissociative and get IMMEDIATE relief. It enters my bloodstream and boom, I no longer feel depressed or have the anhedonia. However, they don't reconstruct how I'm viewing things, so the antidepressant effect doesn't last as long for me as psychedelics. They definitely work the day of, but usually no more than a week after the dissociative do they have a noticeable effect on my mood. However, there have been times at high doses of dissociatives where they do seem to have a more psychedelic effect where the antidepressant effect lasts longer. Psychedelics usually will have my mood improved for at least a month, but sometimes up to 6 months or more. There have also been psychedelic trips that I still get benefits from to this day, even if i do struggle with depression, such as trips that have pulled me out of suicidal ideation, or the trip that made me realize that I'm queer which completely changed my life and made me feel at peace with myself for the first time ever.

I hope I did an okay job of describing that, although I know I didn't do as thorough as a job describing it as I wish I would have.

Dissociatives will immediately make me feel better. Like the moment it kicks in. Psychedelics don't; I'm not necessarily immediately feeling better once they kick in, but once I'm coming down and especially when I wake up the next day, I realize that I am feeling much much better

Last edited: