• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos A or B or C

Misterx1976

Bluelighter
Can anyone give me any information on the best to choose from in zopiclone or zolpidem or
Or pregabalin too, thanks

I’m thinking of taking some time off diazepam tramadol and Xanax and wondering if any of the above are with a try

thanks guys

None of those are actually benzos. ;)

It really depends on what you're trying to use them for. You mention that you want to take time off diazepam, tramadol and xanax.. are you addicted to these things? If so, it's possible zolpidem or zopiclone would substitute for the benzos, but none of those 3 will substitute for the tramadol (which is an opioid). Pregabalin is actually quite good at masking opiate withdrawal, though.

If you're not addicted to the tramadol and benzos, then it depends on what are you looking for. Personally I prefer pregabalin from among those 3. I love pregabalin actually, when used from time to time it produces a pretty awesome high (but you have to give it like a week between dosages or it starts to lose effectiveness quickly). Zolpidem and zopiclone are weird drugs, they're similar to benzos on that they will make you forget stuff, but they also for some people have kinda trippy effects. But at best, these are dream-like drugs that might cause you to do dumb shit you don't remember. Pregabalin can produce a really nice high, but if you do it daily it stops making you high and you just get addicted to it. So it's really best as an every once in a while thing.

So I managed go get some pregabs
Wow is all I can say
It first it felt like a euphoric feeling
It’s turned into dizziness
By the end of the night I couldn’t walk properly and only just made it to bed
I only took 1 tab of 300mg
Wasn’t very enjoyable and won’t be taking anymore in future
I don’t know if I took too much but it really wiped me out
I can only compare it to feeling like ketamine and that washt fun either