• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Edibles A noob's rambling of anecdotal breakthroughs in Cannabis Edibles (mg NA)

ResolvedCore

Greenlighter
I realize this is a first post but I do think some people will quickly understand what I'm asking and what I have resolved. For context I am in my 40's and have recently come back to weed. Of drugs I have done in my teenage years (weed, LSD, alcohol, nitrous) I didn't enjoy marijuana. Given a strong family history of mental illness and my own proclivity to anxiety, I think when I first "took too much" (decades ago) it put a negative schema in my head that would make future use anxiety laden and I easily stopped that behaviorally. I never really had a drug problem until around 30 when I found opioids and gabapentin to drugs that seemed to click with my brain chemistry. Lots of tragedy was unfolding and the next decade was spent functioning relatively "OK" but masked like a motivational clown. I did acid a few times in my late teens without any anxiety or any major visual hallucinations or unpleasant experiences. I don't drink at all, I don't take any pain killers, gabapentin or recreational drugs expect THC in both edible and flower form. Crap I seemed to lose cadence there...

It appears like I have a fair tolerance to marijuana currently. I have definitely "taken too much" in edible form and now whether I take a lot or a little, the experience doesn't differ much and there isn't any "need" for it outside of chosen situational avoidance. Now that this is out of the way I have a thought process about drugs/psychedelic's:
1. Different people, different experiences. As many note, contextual factors influence state as well as genetic so environment may be important...may not depending on the view.
2. Each drugs desired effects will likely increase awareness. Whether it is DMT, Delta 9, LSD, whatever...the breakthroughs can be had by just understanding meditation DOES allow this but at least 90% of people will never understand what a breakthrough is because they are too scary.
3. I don't think a breakthrough has anything to do with increasing intelligence, or visually seeing anything other than what the chemicals and neurochemistry and neuroanatomywalls_wallow.
4. I think a very small % will get it and grow from the shadows but a bigger proportion will actually become even bigger denied access by their own Self or God Simplex but this is where I am likely just a little too arrogant. I just think certain conversations can present under this plant that is both scary and subtle while confusing and nearly impossible to decipher for most. If I was prone to scary visuals I am sure that LSD would have been different for me? I just felt clear and mildly detached from my structure with slight color and tracer changes.
5. whatever the means in completing the Journey will be no different than a big Python or a master Joker talking about the Big Think stuff. I think I am seeing how the world works through my own Directorial abilities to Jeff Winger most of the other roles without any psychological help, other trip history and even research until after I broke through my self inflicted decades of irrational torture....Sorry I forgot where I am even going. I don't know, maybe there are drugs that MAY bring out awareness to cool intelligences that seem foreign such as accepting higher EQ, aware of Movements/Oscillations/Rhythms/BinaryRoboticBrain/and other Insights and Abilities? I never knew I was such a shitty writer until I realized I am kinda creative and actually smart and not (REALLY negative things I have perceived for decades). And of course it still resides in me but maybe that also is exclusionary criterion for defining a breakthrough?

Perhaps people who see all the structures and levels can help me better understand what say DMT would do other than make me consider in a different way certain conceptualizations that I now "get" and "see" but would still be fun to experience?

TLDR: Why try the Toad/Tongue/Venom/ when I slayed the dragon with edibles? I know it's my ego asking this question but it's different. I own it and that was my personal Nintendo Reversal Program that scared me so many damn years. Ruined so many damn relationships while also having be shoulder what felt like a lifetime of unneeded guilt for things that weren't even my fault. I think when anyone realizes this and at least some of this makes sense also that whacks the cracked codes of needing a lot of stupid shit in life. BRB I gotta go quit my job (seriously). While I need to start living, I also like to give back genuine advice in a healthy, safe and harm reduction context. With that said, I also don't want to misrepresent what I feel to be quite profound so I am open to whatever anyone wants to say serious or otherwise. Though I personally don't like writing this way, I also think the information people can gain can be used powerfully for all spectrums of use cases as everything in life is fluid and interconnected which necessitate the very existence of polar opposites (DMX to Will Smith archetypes). Well, nice to see this cool community of people. My responses from here on out I hope to be able to just speak clear and succinct. This may be helpful to some or quickly prove to be purely anecdotal evidence of a toad yet consumed...Nah I am good enough. Everyone else here is too. I personally wouldn't recommend doing what I accidentally did without all the sound advice on going slow, moderating expectations, avoiding a "more is better" approach and plenty of other good HR techniques. Nub Nubly Out

Loved this, "crap I seemed to lose cadence there",
and the text did carry cadence beyond that as well as a self reflective glance.
in a nutshell, slay no more dragons!

@ResolvedCore

keep on keeping on. Nub Nubly cadence and all.

I realize this is a first post but I do think some people will quickly understand what I'm asking and what I have resolved. For context I am in my 40's and have recently come back to weed. Of drugs I have done in my teenage years (weed, LSD, alcohol, nitrous) I didn't enjoy marijuana. Given a strong family history of mental illness and my own proclivity to anxiety, I think when I first "took too much" (decades ago) it put a negative schema in my head that would make future use anxiety laden and I easily stopped that behaviorally. I never really had a drug problem until around 30 when I found opioids and gabapentin to drugs that seemed to click with my brain chemistry. Lots of tragedy was unfolding and the next decade was spent functioning relatively "OK" but masked like a motivational clown. I did acid a few times in my late teens without any anxiety or any major visual hallucinations or unpleasant experiences. I don't drink at all, I don't take any pain killers, gabapentin or recreational drugs expect THC in both edible and flower form. Crap I seemed to lose cadence there...

It appears like I have a fair tolerance to marijuana currently. I have definitely "taken too much" in edible form and now whether I take a lot or a little, the experience doesn't differ much and there isn't any "need" for it outside of chosen situational avoidance. Now that this is out of the way I have a thought process about drugs/psychedelic's:
1. Different people, different experiences. As many note, contextual factors influence state as well as genetic so environment may be important...may not depending on the view.
2. Each drugs desired effects will likely increase awareness. Whether it is DMT, Delta 9, LSD, whatever...the breakthroughs can be had by just understanding meditation DOES allow this but at least 90% of people will never understand what a breakthrough is because they are too scary.
3. I don't think a breakthrough has anything to do with increasing intelligence, or visually seeing anything other than what the chemicals and neurochemistry and neuroanatomywalls_wallow.
4. I think a very small % will get it and grow from the shadows but a bigger proportion will actually become even bigger denied access by their own Self or God Simplex but this is where I am likely just a little too arrogant. I just think certain conversations can present under this plant that is both scary and subtle while confusing and nearly impossible to decipher for most. If I was prone to scary visuals I am sure that LSD would have been different for me? I just felt clear and mildly detached from my structure with slight color and tracer changes.
5. whatever the means in completing the Journey will be no different than a big Python or a master Joker talking about the Big Think stuff. I think I am seeing how the world works through my own Directorial abilities to Jeff Winger most of the other roles without any psychological help, other trip history and even research until after I broke through my self inflicted decades of irrational torture....Sorry I forgot where I am even going. I don't know, maybe there are drugs that MAY bring out awareness to cool intelligences that seem foreign such as accepting higher EQ, aware of Movements/Oscillations/Rhythms/BinaryRoboticBrain/and other Insights and Abilities? I never knew I was such a shitty writer until I realized I am kinda creative and actually smart and not (REALLY negative things I have perceived for decades). And of course it still resides in me but maybe that also is exclusionary criterion for defining a breakthrough?

Perhaps people who see all the structures and levels can help me better understand what say DMT would do other than make me consider in a different way certain conceptualizations that I now "get" and "see" but would still be fun to experience?

TLDR: Why try the Toad/Tongue/Venom/ when I slayed the dragon with edibles? I know it's my ego asking this question but it's different. I own it and that was my personal Nintendo Reversal Program that scared me so many damn years. Ruined so many damn relationships while also having be shoulder what felt like a lifetime of unneeded guilt for things that weren't even my fault. I think when anyone realizes this and at least some of this makes sense also that whacks the cracked codes of needing a lot of stupid shit in life. BRB I gotta go quit my job (seriously). While I need to start living, I also like to give back genuine advice in a healthy, safe and harm reduction context. With that said, I also don't want to misrepresent what I feel to be quite profound so I am open to whatever anyone wants to say serious or otherwise. Though I personally don't like writing this way, I also think the information people can gain can be used powerfully for all spectrums of use cases as everything in life is fluid and interconnected which necessitate the very existence of polar opposites (DMX to Will Smith archetypes). Well, nice to see this cool community of people. My responses from here on out I hope to be able to just speak clear and succinct. This may be helpful to some or quickly prove to be purely anecdotal evidence of a toad yet consumed...Nah I am good enough. Everyone else here is too. I personally wouldn't recommend doing what I accidentally did without all the sound advice on going slow, moderating expectations, avoiding a "more is better" approach and plenty of other good HR techniques. Nub Nubly Out

Like you, my breakthrough began on edible marijuana. I had difficulty at first feeling it may be a psychosis, I had become unnaturally happy compared to my usual self.

It is different for every person because we have different wrong beliefs to remove and we will see them in different orders. I don't believe it ever comes to an end or has a destination. Perhaps the greatest thing I became aware of was how tiny a spot in time today is and how much I allow my past to effect it in a way that makes today less than it could have been.

I don't know that everyone gets to this point of awakening in their life, some arrive very early and must live a whole lifetime in a world where most people seem hypnotized into role playing.

since it's different for each person, this point of awakening is probably not a point but scattered all over the map of possible awakenings

What kind of edibles do you eat? I used to buy bags of "treez" sweets that were supposed to be edibles till I found out the wanksock selling them was just spraying sweets with some cheap spice. No cannabis in them at all - someone told me a lot of "edibles" sold in the uk are bunk.

I've not had bunk edibles in the uk . Ive had the danky bars. Skittles smarties ,nutella spread nerd ropes . And even proper baked biscotti cake things. Theyve always hit about 90 mins later id have a joint in that time amd wake up 3 hours or so later baked as hell. Every single time 😂
Big tbumbs up for the edibles....

I continue to realize more and found that not only my past issues with the shadow figure were quite prominent but also there were other schemas at play. Tricky stuff indeed. I suppose the great thing though about not being loved by anyone and realizing I may have been a failure was also road to building an honest and fortified Soul Caliberr...re-balancing that will take time to arrive at a new kind of oscillating harmony. I do find myself increasing fear that the surge in having these "experiences" is almost by design for every kind of View and unique User Experience and that doesn't always feel so Trusting and safe.