• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

A must read for new testers: how much MDMA does it takes to trip a tester

i was told on pr that if a test result with marqui is a colour change a quick one to dark purple with the addition of a little puff of smoke and some fizzing, that the pill is not very good, but when i test some crystal which i know is mdma i get the same reaction colour (a little darker to black) fizzing and smoke too. any one ideas

I think that's a myth. I read that sometimes on PR, but it says the following in the instruction page that came with the kit regarding the Marquis: "An ecstasy like substance will begin changing color immediately and will do so quickly, sometimes bubbling and fizzing in the beginning".

Wow, this thread is EPIC! It should be stickies... I just got my testing kit today and after reading the instructions I was really confused. One question though, is there any way to tell if your pill has a small/moderate amount of amp in them via testing?

edit: what's up with the simons? That test (the a+b) bottle barely reacts - although on my yellow pill it did star changing to blue eventually and on my pink pill - there was a lil' blue getting in there

Btw, both marquis and mecke were black puddles ... But I'm curious because the yellow pills really twacked my head the next few days... Any way to tell if there is amp/meth mixed in?

Last edited:
So for Marquis tests,if it turns brown theres amp in them? How do you know if it's more amp than MDMA if it turns brown and not black? I'm confused lol

If there were more amp than MDMA it'd likely be a bold brown/mostly orange color. The more orange the speedier. Brown is usually the positive MDMA reaction (purple/black) mixing with the speedy reaction (orange). Personally, I like a pill that gives a solid dark brown reaction, but I like speed with my MDMA.

Who can shed some light on the fizzing / smoking on the Marquis tests?

What causes such a violent reaction - is it the MDxx or something else (strength?)?

I've heard a few people comment that there shouldn't be such a violent reaction & I've also heard the opposite so I've now no idea who is right!

Cheers

^all I can say is that the pills I've tested that had fizzing/smoking with the Marquis, I also sent in to be tested and all came out either pure mdma or mdma 5 to 1 caffeine. And when consumed all were strong.

From my experience, sometimes it fizzes, sometimes it doesn't. BZP does too though sometimes. I wouldn't spend too much time thinking about the fizzing... look at the color and time of the reaction.

I know this thread is old but im wondering how much pill do you test? Just a bit of scrapings right?