• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

A musical caption

negrogesic

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
Here's the caption i wrote for a piece of music i once posted somewhere, was from years ago dont remembered writing it must have been drunk:

Its summer and you walk outside and its night and you sort of feel something in the trees, theres a breeze. Then you look up and boom, the night sky, little lights, some bright some dim some flickering, all very very very far away. You are instantly hit by the magnitude of everything, the marginal difference in awareness between yourself and your dog (you both just woke up to this one day) and you realize, hey we're stuck on a spaceship and we're lost in space. But after a while its not a bad thing or scary thing, its too overwhelming to be scary. You're a deer standing in the headlights of the universe. Eventually you feel a sense of calm when you realize you have absolutely no control, and that we're stuck on a spaceship and we're lost in space and we're all going to die, but its ok because we all are going to die so we might as well enjoy the pretty shiny dots in the sky and the cool breeze.

Wow! I personally have enjoyed that powerless feeling today. Another way to say it for it is surrender to God