L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

A message you’ll never read

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I can’t say it’s your fault. Maybe it’s mine. But this isn’t love for either of us. I can sit and bitch about that, but love isn’t enough to keep me here anymore. I thank you for what you’ve done for me. You’ve helped me out tremendously, you was there when I had no one. That was probably all our time together was for to help us get through some tough times. I love you I always will but once my car is loaded, I have to never turn back

That's sad.
Be strong.
I don't blame you though.
Sorry, so many don't appreciate
what they should and that it is not even worth the hurt.
The best and much more luck to you.
Stay Great.
Your doing great already 😁
and it should be so much better.
oops anyway, right timing. ♡

Good Luck brother.

Everything will be alright.
it just takes some time.

Sounds like the best thing you can do is never turn back.

Onwards! It is a new day.
❤️

I thank you for what you’ve done for me. You’ve helped me out tremendously, you was there when I had no one. That was probably all our time together was for to help us get through some tough times.

I would think twice about leaving a note and leaving like that, especially to someone who helped you when you had no one.

Why did you have no one else except her?

Think about it.

Ending a relationship is never easy, standing by someone when it's not likely to end up in any other way but this is not easy.

Surely she deserves better, did she expect too much from you?

I know that pain.
Writing it down helps get it outside of my brain. But actually leaving?
I can’t say it’s your fault. Maybe it’s mine. But this isn’t love for either of us. I can sit and bitch about that, but love isn’t enough to keep me here anymore. I thank you for what you’ve done for me. You’ve helped me out tremendously, you was there when I had no one. That was probably all our time together was for to help us get through some tough times. I love you I always will but once my car is loaded, I have to never turn back