Mental Health A member here has made false allegations against me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plane N SIM Pill

Bluelighter
Until this person engages in the thread, I won't say who it is, but this person uses this forum.

This is 100% untrue accusations, however, and I will not stand for being lied about.

I'm not this "James" fruitcake, from Perth, Australia, and I actually made threads about him on here before, and several legal advice websites, or just websites in general like Fandom.

Made false allegations on BL or on a different website?

What solution are you hoping for?

Well, there's this anxiety discussions site where this Australian troll registered like 5321 accounts over the last 10 or so months. Because there happens to be other users from Australia on the site, I asked two elder users on the site who are still logging in there, to report the guy's harassment, since he has done the same shit now on numerous other sites for going on several years. Then they recently accused me of being him, with different accounts. But I am 100% not him.

I'm in Edinburgh, Scotland. They just don't want to get involved, when they could have reported the guy, because I am too far away from Australia. Granted, it's not my fault or their fault he has completely trashed the forum, but it's not nice being accused of things that ain't true.

I had enough of that with my ex support workers. I don't need any more of that from strangers online. The reason the site is ruined is because whoever founded the site, has retired the moderators. This also occurred on acyberlove.com as well, due to the same troll.

Well, there's this anxiety discussions site where this Australian troll registered like 5321 accounts over the last 10 or so months. Because there happens to be other users from Australia on the site, I asked two elder users on the site who are still logging in there, to report the guy's harassment, since he has done the same shit now on numerous other sites for going on several years. Then they recently accused me of being him, with different accounts. But I am 100% not him.

I'm in Edinburgh, Scotland. They just don't want to get involved, when they could have reported the guy, because I am too far away from Australia. Granted, it's not my fault or their fault he has completely trashed the forum, but it's not nice being accused of things that ain't true.

I had enough of that with my ex support workers. I don't need any more of that from strangers online. The reason the site is ruined is because whoever founded the site, has retired the moderators. This also occurred on acyberlove.com as well, due to the same troll.
I'm finally getting the picture of what is going on. Ignore what goes on in other forums and try not to bring it here. This is Bluelight and Bluelight only. Just because the other forum doesn't have any mods you still shouldn't bring it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.