• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

A Little Problem With Stimulants! Help please!

RDF16

Bluelighter
Hi all :) I'm 16 and I've got experiences with dxm, diphenhydramine, weed, hash, salvia, alcohol and a few other substances. I'm 57 kg and 1.67 tall. Now, my problem is this: I literally don't know what stimulants feel like and I think that they just don't work with me. I often drink coffees (and I live in Italy, we do really care about coffee) right before going to sleep. I used to drink 3-4 RedBulls in a row and going to sleep 5 mins later without any troubles. Cigs don't even make me feel more concentrated pr focused, I just feel relaxed. Once I tried pseudoephedrine. Snorting 100 mg, saw that there weren't effects, I injested up to 500 mg of it and I felt so sleepy that I went to sleep literally 2 mins after (The drug contenined cetirizine dihydrochloride too). When I've tried coke (probably dirtiest coke ever) I felt an incredible urge to sleep without any other effects. So I just ordered 2 grams of ethylphenidate from a really trustworthy source. Will I get high from it? Can I smoke/vape it with a meth pipe?

This is a harm-reduction site and you're also a minor....I couldn't in good conscience give you tips on getting high.

My understanding is that ethylphenidate can be consumed via all the traditional ROAs...so yes, including vaporization, like how methamphetamine is commonly consumed. Although I've also heard that it's an extremely caustic chemical that can tap out your sinus cavities in one session, so just keep that in mind...

Different people respond to stimulants in different ways...some people respond to them "unusually", depending on physiology, personality etc...you should absolutely not have "an incredible urge to sleep" after snorting cocaine, though, even if it's of middling quality

At that age, I was gonna use drugs whether or not I could find reliable information about them beforehand. We aren't helping this individual source drugs... But we are here to offer as much HR as possible.

That said, at 16 you should really consider waiting until your older before buying and using research chemicals. Of course, at your age, I wouldn't have waited. If some stranger had told me to wait until i was older then I would have just rolled my eyes.

I don't know why you seem to get paradoxical reactions from the stimulants you've already tried. I do know that once you have a tolerance to caffeine that it can be easy to sleep on it. This goes for other stimulants... But for the stronger ones you have to be using for quite some time before you can sleep while high (usually, for most people anyways). I don't believe pseudoephedrine is all that strong of a stimulant atleast in the recreational sense... And I don't know how the other drug paired effects someone. Nicotine isn't really all that strong of a stimulant either.

So the EPH you ordered is going to be the strongest stimulant you've tried. I don't know how you'll react but most likely it will get you high. If you decide to use it, please be careful. Some people find stimulants extremely addictive... They find it difficult to stop using once they start. Weigh your doses, try not to redose, hydrate yourself, eat regularly and get sleep every night. Try not to binge (some people, like me, cannot not binge when possessing stimulants).

You can vape EPH from a meth pipe but I don't recommend it. It's difficult to do without burning, so you'll be wasting some and it's very caustic to the mouth, throat and lungs. It's one of the most uncomfortable things I've ever vaped. I LOVE vaping stimulants but I never liked vaping EPH...

Vaping EPH may make it more compulsive/addictive for you. So really, you should probably start by just taking it orally. Snorting is a popular way to consume it but its so caustic it hurts your nose bad. Some people have done quite a bit of damage to themselves by snorting it too frequently.

Please be safe. Good luck.

Yeah.. OP. you could be one of those people who actually get "calmer" when taking certain stimulants.. like a lot of people with ADHD, who take stimulants daily like Adderall, feel a bit more calm, some of them get way calmer.. Without Adderall, my mind is constantly wandering all over the place, I cannot listen to someone who is speaking to me, like a boss or a teacher, trying to explain instructions to me on how to properly do something/or what exactly they want done, I end up asking them over and over again, what they wanted me to do again.. it sucks.. Also, I am incredibly hyper naturally, and while I'm not one to get super chill, and calm from taking Adderall, to where it would make a good sleep aid, I do however, stop acting so hyper, sit still, and don't speak over people, and totally understand everything I am being told.. its like day and night, with and without the Adderall for me..

Before getting prescribed Adderall, I had a stimulant abuse problem for quite some time, with both rock and powder coke, smoking, sniffing, and banging it... I used it all day, everyday in the past, because it did help me "kind of" focus on things, and it did, kind of in a weird way, make a me a bit calmer in general, but still both Adderall and coke, and all stimulants really.. they all make my heart beat speed way the fuck up, and get nervous and anxious too while at the same time making me like super focused on whatever it is I'm doing.. I get way more positive things out of Adderall, than I have ever with coke... and without some kind of downer to take with stims, like benzos such as klonopin and valium, to bring me down.. I truly hate stimulants on their own! I need some kind of benzo or opioid for the comedown/edgy feeling they can give, or I cant stand the feeling...

I truly hate stimulants on their own!

A lot of people around this site seem to...I dunno, stims were my 1st drug class of abuse, I don't do them much anymore but they still hold a "special" place in my heart. Still think that the high from a stiff shot of strong stimulants is the best kind of drug high. Opiates/tranquilizer highs: "I no longer have problems" stimulant highs: "yeah I got 'problems' but THEY AIN'T SHIT PARDNER" Downers just seem to numb everything; uppers make everything seem to snap into ultra high definition and you feel EVERYTHING...but I guess that's also what some people hate about them...

As another poster put it here: gotta love a class of drug that'll make you even more insane than you already are, yet still functional enough to operate a firearm capably

Just throwing my two cents in, but... I've been prescripted modafinil and given samples for nuvigil (I know, very weak stimulants, though at least one of them supposedly has abuse potential). The Modafinil made me feel like my entire body was going to separate from itself in addition to having crazy brain fog and being competely unalert (zero euphoria, naturally). The nuvigil brought me straight to brain fog city, with the added effect of feeling way too hot. Pseudophedrine (the real stuff, of course, which commonly prevents others from sleeping from what I've heard) puts me in such a brain fog all I can do is sleep... and it is not a refreshing sleep, I'm afraid. Some people have paradoxical effects to stimulants. Heck, I'm far more likely to be energetic and wanting to get things done when on certain downers (thieno/benzodiazepines, Z-drugs).

Come to think of it, cigarettes never made me feel any different. Just that burn in your throat and a bit of unpleasant tachycardia. Same with caffeine -- I quit recently in an attempt to treat my dysautonomia but absolutely nothing happened. My symptoms aren't better, and I never even got withdrawals. I'll get it from time to time when I can't find straight caffeine-free Coke and I don't notice any difference whatsoever. There are weirdos like us where stimulants have the opposite, or no effect. And that's actually good for us, because stimulants really wreak havoc on your heart and I hear the comedown from stronger ones is a bitch.

And one more word of advice... please be very, very careful with dextromethorphine (if that's what you meant by DXM since apparently this is also the abbreviation used for dextromethamphetamine/dexamfetamine) and salvia. Salvia is often an incredibly unpleasant experience for people from what I've read, and dextromethorphan... man, fuck hallucinations on high doses from it. I thought I was going to fucking die when I foolishly decided I wanted to take a low dose of 75 mg for a mild high from it. I had no halluciations at that dose, just the sensation of my blood literally boiling (it hurt. Badly.), and I could see splotches of red appearing all over my skin. It was fucked up and I thought I was going to die or resort to calling 911. And believe me, I was drinking cold water, and lots of it. Most of those symptoms faded after I finally managed to puke, but after that I couldn't figure out if I was too cold or too hot, and I felt fucked up in my heart for days after the experience. You can keep using it if you want, but definitely keep your uses of it spread very far apart. There are a lot of people out there who have taken it daily at extreme doses for months and let's just say they are not the intelligent people they were before they decided to binge on it. Do it as you will, but do NOT underestimate it.