a little help.. maybe move to support?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hdoubleodeezy4

HI, i got temp banned and i knew it was coming was only a matter of time.
However I am allowed back later today but my question is..
I got several PM's from Admin Aladairm (damn i can never spell his name right) before the ban that i have yet to read.
And since I am temp banned i cant read them. I just wanted to know what they say, and am also worried if my Ambassador status got taken away :(
Any help would be great.. this was one of the ways i was told i am ALLOWED to try to contact while being temp banned (dont want anymore trouble).
Since i cant use the PM system i could leave my regular email but dont wanna put that out there where everyone can see.. so i guess i am stuck.
Any help would be appreciated!

-HOOD

it also states i can come back at 18:00 hrs..
Is that BL standard time or my local time?
If BL time i can come back in 2ish hours if my time not for another 8.

Am i even allowed to be posting here?
please dont bring on any more infractions if not, i read that i could post in the anonymous forum on the thing that states my account is temp banned.
I'm not trying to do anything wrong, it's just been so long since i have been banned (since 2010) that i forget how it works.

I apologize for these messsages if they're unacceptable.
I would like a response though :\

Thanks

-HOOD

If you have received a ban and wish to discuss or make a case for having it overturned, under no circumstances should you create an alt account to communicate with the staff. In that case, send an email to [email protected]. Alternately, post a message in the Anonymous Posting forum and request that it be moved to Support. You are urged to be civil in your communication.

Sorry.. if i could, i would have edited all these posts into one

well i guess its my local time because im still banned.

thanks for the help..
even though i got none.

Status
Not open for further replies.